03

Hyunjin was glaring how Chan was being super sweet towards Jeongin."Cutie,do you wanna hangout tomorrow? It's Saturday so yea" Hyunjin asked Jeongin.Chan went to his room when he heard what Hyunjin said."Oh yea sure" Jeongin said with a small smile and after a while of talking he hanged up and prepared a plate for Chan with his favorite drink.Jeongin went to the room door and he entered the room and saw a sleeping Chan with a fox plushie.

Jeongin placed the food on the desk and went to Chan and sat next to him.Jeongin started passing his hands by his face and then his eyes went to Chan's lips.He never kissed anyone in his whole life and he wanted to kiss someone well not someone he wanted to have his first kiss with Chan,with his favourite person.He kept looking at Chan's lips he wanted to try them,they looked so sweet and so good.He was about to press his lips to Chan's but he stopped.

He thought that he would just ask Chan tomorrow or something.He shaked Chan a bit so he can wake up."Channie come on its dinner time" Jeongin said with a sweet voice and Chan nodded.Chan sat down on the bed and he was still half asleep.Jeongin saw how tired he was so he decided to feed Chan,like why not take care of the person who takes care of him a lot.He grabbed the plate and started feeding Chan and was smiling at him,Jeongin looked in love but he wasn't ready to admit that.

After feeding Chan,he carefully placed Chan's head on the pillow and he continued sleeping.Jeongin left a kiss on his cheek and went with the plate and started washing his dishes.After washing the dishes he decided to look through Instagram.He was scrolling through instagram when Jisung's post suddenly appears which was with Chan.Jeongin looked up at the caption and it said "Channie Hyung,is the best"."Wait I only call him Channie,he's my Channie-" Jeongin looked super annoyed.

Jeongin was mad at Chan but then he said that he can't be mad at a person who doesn't know anything about this so he sighed and decided to go sleep.When he woke up at 10:00am he went downstairs and saw Chan making breakfast."Morning Channie~" Jeongin had love in his voice and he hugged Chan from the behind like a couple."Morning Innie" Chan said with a smile.Jeongin's eyes went again to Chan's lips but he quickly looked away.

Chan placed some pancakes on the plates and then some chocolate syrup on it with some fruits."This is delicious!" Jeongin said and Chan smiled.They both started talking and eating and after a while Chan collected the plates and washed them.Jeongin went to do laundry and Chan came up there.Chan tripped over and went closer to Jeongin."Oh I'm sorry" Chan said as he went a bit away.Jeongin couldn't handle it anymore,he wanted to try Chan's lips.

"Channie,kiss me please." Jeongin said looking directly into his eyes which Chan had opened.Chan didnt said anything he thought that Jeongin was joking.But after a while when Jeongin didn't said anything Chan sighed and pressed his lips onto Jeongin's.Jeongin wasn't surprised at all that Chan's lips taste that good but he was shock about that they are wayyyyyy sweeter then they look.Jeongin wrapped his arms around Chan's neck,he didn't wanted the kiss to end.

Chan pulled the kiss away to breathe."Why did you wanted me to kiss you..?" Chan asked confused."I wanted you to be my first kiss.." Jeongin looked down,he was blushing.Chan smiled at him and ruffled his hair "well there you go" Chan said and went outside leaving Jeongin with a small smile.

IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT.