08

Im gonna say this quick that I might add some make out thing in this part but not with details and Jeongin is top and Chan is bottom cause we need top Jeongin and thank you guys for the support! Anyways enjoy the chapter!

Jeongin realised what he just said and he looked towards Hyunjin who was speechless."Wait Jonnie I can explain-" before Jeongin could say something Else Hyunjin left him alone in the room and went away.Jeongin was super sad like why did he moaned Chan's name?! He was sad,he heard Chan say that he's going to swim for a while so now Jeongin was all alone.He started crying,he cried a lot he was feeling like shit right now.After crying a lot he didn't even realised that he fell asleep.

He woke up after a small nap and went downstairs.He was hungry so he poured himself milk in a cup and ate a peanut butter sandwich.Chan entered the house shirtless and drying his hair by the towel."Hey Innie" Chan called Jeongin by that name after a long time.Jeongin smiled towards Chan and they went towards their rooms.Later Jeongin was going through Instagram where he saw Hyunjin's post which was with Felix kissing his cheek and the caption was "My lovely boy".

Jeongin got so mad that he wanted to kill Hyunjin and Felix,he didnt knew what to do."Innie,what do you wanna eat?" Chan came inside his room a d asked him."Go away! I dont wanna talk about anything!!" Jeongin said letting his anger out."Jeez what's wrong?" Chan asked him confused cause he didnt know what was going with Jeongin right now.

Jeongin got up a pushed Chan on the floor not knowing about his feelings."Jeongin,we can talk you know-" Chan got up and Jeongin pushed him once again but this time Chan landed on the bed.Chan was about to get up when Jeongin stopped him and crawled on him."Innie whats wrong?" this time Chan had sweetness in his voice."I need you" Jeongin said that and connected their lips.

Chan didnt knew what to do at this moment,suddenly Jeongin started passing his fingers through his hair which made Chan melt into his kiss and he kissed Jeongin back. Jeongin was being needy for Chan,he wanted Chan more then Hyunjin. Jeongin started unbuttoning Chan's shirt without breaking their kiss."Jeongin did this wrong- you are dating someone.." Chan said when they pulled the kiss to breathe.

"I dont give a fuck about Hyunjin,i want you more then anything" Jeongin connected the lips again.Jeongin took off his shirt and the two best friends ended up making out.Jeongin finally tasted Chan,the thing he always wanted to.

In the morning when they woke up being in the same bed,Jeongin and Chan they both were super confused cause of what happened."Why are we in the same bed?" Chan asked and Jeongin's eyes widened open.He remembered what happened last night and what happened with Hyunjin too.He looked towards Chan who was stretching his neck."Uhm where the hell are our clothes"Chan said and Jeongin just panicked.

Chan looked towards Jeongin with shocked eyes and Jeongin nodded giving him a sign of that yes they did made out.Chan got up and put his clothes on and then he went towards the mirror to see his neck which was full with hickeys.Jeongin put his clothes on and went downstairs cause he wanted some time alone right now and so did Chan.

Jeongin was still in shock he couldn't believe what just happened."I was scared to fuck my boyfriend but I was needy to fuck my best friend?!" Jeonhin said to himself.He layed down on the sofa and remembered every moment he had with Chan while they were making out.He remembered the way he was kissing his neck,and was taking taste of every single part of his body.

"He tastes so sweet-" Jeongin said to himself and then Chan came downstairs having bandages on his neck just to hide the hickeys.They had school today so yeah they had to go.Jeongin and Chan were driving to school and there was an awkward silence between them,they both didnt knew what to say.

Chan parked the car and got out of the car and went to open the door for Jeongin.Jeongin when he got out he grabbed his bag and thing but before going towards his friends he gave Chan a kiss on the lips.