07

Chan finally went outside but he was pissed,he was mad and sad he didnt knew what to do,he couldnt understand his feelings.He went to the kitchen and started pouring milk in a cup.Suddenly Jeongin came up and turned him around pinning him against the counter."Why were you crying Chan?" Jeongin said putting his hands on the counter so Chan cant escape."Jeongin,what you are doing right now,its not good.You are dating Hyunjin" Chan said as Jeongin went more close to him.

"Im not dating Hyunjin,he just kissed me yesterday and i dont know but I kissed him back" Jeongin said looking down but still having Chan by the counter.Chan just hummed and looked away avoiding eye contact with him.Jeongin finally let Chan ago and he decided to hangout with Hyunjin.He texted Hyunjin that if he wanna hangout and Hyunjin agreed.Jeongin was already in good clothes so he just grabbed the keys and went to the same café as always.

Hyunjin arrived after some minutes and they both started talking." Jeongin,did that kiss meant something to you..?" Hyunjin asked being shy.Jeongin smiled and nodded."Do you wanna try dating-?" Hyunjin asked looking down and Jeongin didn't knew what to say,he never dated anyone.But he wanted to try dating so he accepted dating Hyunjin.They both looked really happy after being official.

After hanging out Jeongin went home really happy to tell Chan about him and Hyunjin dating.When he entered the house he saw Chan laying on the sofa having a blanket on.Chan was watching a movie and then Jeongin lays on Chan."Heyyy~" Jeongin said being clingy again."Oh hey,how was your hangout with Hyunjin?" Chan sat down so did Jeongin."It was good! me and him are dating now!" Jeongin said with a big smile.Chan was speechless."that's really good,im happy for you" Chan said trying to sound happy.

"I'm going to Binnie's place see ya later" Chan left leaving Jeongin on the sofa.Chan started driving to Changbin's place holding his tears and wanting to burst out crying.Hyunjin won,he won Jeongin,Chan couldn't do anything.He arrived to Changbin's house door and when he opened the door he was in shock.Changbin saw Chan having red eyes and tears.

"Omg Chan!" Changbin took Chan inside and wiped his tears.The older was so heart broken he hugged Changbin and started crying while the other one was relaxing him.Changbin was patting his back passing his hand by his hair so he can calm down a bit.Chan finally pulled the hug and wiped his tears but tears wont stop falling.Chan told Changbin everything and now Changbin was feeling really bad for him.

"I tried everything! Why doesn't he like me? Am I not good enough?!" Chan said to Changbin and Changbin didn't knew what to say."I will just move on." Chan said that and his tears stopped falling."Chan are you sure..? You have been crushing for him for like 2 years" Changbin said and Chan burst out crying again,he didn't wanted to move on,he wanted to try to win Jeongin.

"Wait,what's that on your neck?" Changbin asked lifting Chan's head by his chin."Oh my lord Chan is that a hickey?!" Changbin looked shocked and Chan was speechless."Who the fuck marked you?!" Changbin asked."It was Jeongin-" Chan looked down leaving Changbin in a complete shock."what.." he asked and Chan explained him everything."So,he just started kissing you out of nothing? Changbin raised an eyebrow."Yeah" Chan replied.

Jeongin was having mix feelings at one part he likes Hyunjin so much and he loves spending time with him and then there's Chan who's his best friend for 10 years and its a really sweet guy who takes care of him and Jeongin loves him so much.

                       ~a month later~

Its been a month since Jeongin and Hyunjin started dating,there were 0 problems in their relationship and they were happy.Chan was still broken from inside but he managed to handle himself and he would fake smile for Jeongin.Its been a while and Hyunjin and Jeongin didn't did anything more them kissing each other,today Jeongin invited Hyunjin to watch a movie at his place and Hyunjin accepted.

Hyunjin arrived and Jeongin grabbed him towards his room.Jeongin  doesn't hangs out with Chan anymore as he used too,he completely changed since Hyunjin arrived and Chan knew that but he didn't said anything.Jeongin and Hyunjin started watching a romantic movie while laying on the bed full comfy and happy.There was a kissing scene where Hyunjin looked at Jeongin and kissed him.

Jeongin obviously kissed back and the kiss was started getting heated up.It was Jeongin's first time kissing someone like that,someone who was needy for that kiss.Hyunjin started kissing Jeongin's neck softly while Jeongin was trying so hard not to make any noise cause Chan was at the next door a.k.a his room.When Hyunjin found his soft part and started sucking it the only thing came out of Jeongin's mouth was "Channie~" he said his name in a moan,leaving Hyunjin in shock.