Spin Off

Hi there!!!

Hope you all are GREAT and happy! 

So I'm here with a spin-off to Pride and Promises as promised ;)

And as most of you requested, it's Eva's story! It's titled 'Mannequin and Mischiefs'.  Now, I apologize for everyone who have been silently and not-so silently shipping Eva with Aaron because that's not to be. Eva's story revolves around her college life and her experiences. Not to mention, I felt like shipping them together would be too much of a cliché even for me. But this guy I've chosen is the perfect fit for our Eva. So I hope you'll give M&M a chance just like you've given a chance to P&P.

Here's the synopsis:

"I...I want to collect my debt that you owed me for keeping your secret." I said after taking a deep breath to calm my nerves. I internally prayed to all Gods above to not let him deny my request. I was desperate.

He regarded me with his usual cool eyes which held a hint of curiosity in them. Ever so subtly, he raised an eyebrow at me. "What do you want?" He asked in his usual gravelly calm voice with his usual tone of indifference, not expecting my answer in the weirdest of his dreams.

Despite my nervousness, I had a hard time containing my smile. Biting my lips to prevent an accidental giggle that might escape at his reaction, I willed myself to speak my next words as seriously as it was physically possible for me.

"I want you to... be my mannequin."

----------------------------------------------

Evangeline White- known in her college as Eva Martinez is determinedly desperate and desperately determined. She has finally gotten her legs functioning again after years of being bound on chairs and beds. Now she's determined to let nothing hold her back from her dream of enjoying her first ever real college experience and earning her formal degree in fashion designing. Everything is going well until an assignment in her sophomore year brings her desperately in the mercy of the quiet and intimidating Grayson Wallace. To her advantage, he owes her and it is now time to collect her debt.

With more than enough demons to torment him, Grayson doesn't need to add the beautiful green-eyed she-devil's name in the list. He is dead set on graduating his college without any interactions with anyone other than his best friend until she comes to him with the most absurd demand- to be her mannequin.

Fortunately for her and unfortunately for him, Eva has a number of mischiefs up her sleeves that might land both of them, and more importantly, their hearts in trouble. It leaves him wondering which could be worse for his sanity- being her mannequin or keeping up with her mischiefs.

----------

So... take a look and comment what you think? Pwetty pweaseeee??