5

After a long time sitting in the darkness, The elevator finally started working again! They are finally out of the elevator. A wave of relief went through Marinette's body. But she was still very dizzy. The doors opened as they both stood up. Marinette was trying to not fall down again. They walked out of the elevator to where their group was standing. Everyone was smiling to them, exept Lila. Her cold expression made Marinette's head even hurt more. She really tried so hard to hide the pain. Lila walked up to Marinette, with a fake smile on her face. "Marinette, can i talk to you for a second?" she said. Marinette had no choice other than to obey her. Lila took her further from the group. Her fake smile immedianetly dropped as they stopped. "Do you remember what i told you?" Lila said furious. "I-i swear, i did not know Adrien was going in the same elevator!" Marinette answered. "Well, what is done, cannot be undone. You are gonna get what you deserve." said Lila. With that, she pushed a necklace in Marinette's hands as she screamed: "Help, help! Marinette, give it back!" 

Everyone in the group surrounded the girls. Marinette stood there shocked, with the  necklace in her hands. Everyone was staring on her with made faces, including Adrien. His face was also shocked. Marinette looked at Adrien, everyone else and Lila. Lila give her a threatening look, meaning that Marinette needs to play along. Adrien stared at her in disbelieve. "This must be one off Lila's lies!" he thought. Marinette was about to play along with Lila, but then she started to feel really dizzy. In a second, her eyes rolled back as everything went black.

Adrien was to late to catch her. She had already fell to the ground unconsious. Everyone was even more shocked, even Lila. Lila did not expect this in a million years! Adrien immediantely kneeled down besides Marinette. Even more people surrounded Marinette. Alya joined the crowd to see Adrien worrying over Marinette. Alya told everyone to give her some space, as she joined Adrien. "What happenend?" she asked. "Lila accused Marinette from stealing but then she just fainted!" Adrien answered. Lila snapped out of the shock as he said that. She pulled herself together as she said: "Accused?! She stole from me!" Adrien snapped. "Marinette did not stole from you! You just pushed this in her hands. Marinette would never steal. You manipulate others to get what you want!" he shouted. Nobody has ever seen Adrien this mad before. Lila tried to prove that Marinette stol from her but Adrien continued. "Don't you think i did not heard you threatening Marinette. I even got it recorded." said Adrien as he pulled out his phone. 

Lila jaw dropped as Adrien showed the video. So did everyone else. Appearently someone of the group called to ambulance, because they already arrived. Marinette got taken to the hospital. Everyone was raging mad to Lila. Nobody would believe her now. At this point, Lila wanted to post the recording of Marinette on the internet. But she did not, Lila wanted to wait till at the right time.

Marinette had to stay in the hospital for a day, she almost have gotten a serious head injury. Luckily it was not that bad, but it still hurts. Her parents adviced her to stay home for a while, and Marinette agreed with them. But she was still thinking about Lila. "What happened while i was out. Do my friends hate me now? And what if Lila posted the recording on the internet." thought Marinette. She quickly checked her phone to see if Lila had done anything. She sighed in relief when she did not found anything. "All this stress is not good for you, Marinette. You need to calm down!" adviced Tikki. "You're right, Tikki. But what if Lila does something while i'm gone?" She was lying on the bed as she closed her eyes.

Marinette woke up by the rain tapping on the window. "How long was i sleeping?" she said sleepy. She grabbed her phone to see the time. It turns out she had only slept for a half hour. She groaned as she hold her head. All of the sudden her phone rang. Marinette flinched by the sudden call. She quickly grabbed her phone to see who it is. It was Adrien! "Adrien?!" she shouted.