13

Claws in

A green flash surrounded me as my suit changed into my normal clothes. I opened my eyes to see Marinette standing in shock. I did not know if she was happy or dissapointed. We both stood there in silence. I hope she is not dissapointed. I mean, she propably thinks i am just a friend. But my thoughts were interrupted by a tight hug of Marinette.

~Marinette's Pov~

It is Adrien. The guy i had a huge crush on longer then a year. No wonder they were the same person. They were both amazing! I hugged him tightly, ignoring the pain. He hugged me back, and we kissed! It is him, it is really him! I was overjoyed. Everything made sense now. 

A day later, i walked to school, feeling happy. I could not stop thinking about Adrien being Cat Noir. How come i never knew? As i arrived at my school i saw Alya, Nino and Adrien standing there. I smiled as Adrien saw me. After class Adrien was nowhere to be found. And Nino did not know either where he was. It is probably just a photoshoot. As Alya, Nino and i walked to the cafeteria, i suddenly got pulled into the boiler room. Adrien was there! "Marinette, can i just talk to you for a second?" he asked. "Sure." i replied. Adrien looked around to see if no one was spying on us. "Do you think we need to tell Alya and Nino that we are dating?" he asked. I thought about his question, i never told Alya that i was dating Cat Noir. So that way she will not find out about his secret identity.

"I never told Alya that i was dating you as Cat Noir, but my parents do know." I told him. Adrien had a confused look on his face. "How did they find out?" he replied. "They caught us kissing on my balcony." i answered. We both burst out laughing.

~Nobody's Pov~

Adrien and Marinette were really standing really close to eachother, and where about to kiss. Suddenly their moment was disturbed by two people standing at the door. It was Nino and Alya! Their jaw dropped to the ground as they saw Adrien and Marinette standing super close to eachother. Adrien and Marinette were standing in a position that made them look like they were kissing. "Shoot." Marinette and Adrien whispered. "Are you guys dating?!" Alya bursted out. 

"What, no!" Adrien and Marinette answered nervously. They were so distracted that they forgot that they were still in that position. Nino and Alya were still in shock. "Ahem, w-we wil just go away. And you guys can continue on what you were doing." Nino said. As soon as they stepped out of the door, Adrien and Marinette saw Alya's phone appear from behind the wall, filming them. "Alya!" Marinette shouted laughing. 

As the time passed, Marinette became more worried about telling ShadowMoth Scarabella's secret identity. How is she going to fix this? the time was ticking. Now, she had only 3 day left to tell ShadowMoth. The more Marinette thought about it, the more harder it gets. Adrien tried to calm her down, but it did not work very well. Adrien decided to not ask about it anymore. Marinette already has enough on her mind. 

Marinette decided to go for a walk, just to get her mind of things. As she walked past some buildings, she saw a blue and white figure in the distance. It took a while for Marinette to reconize it. it was Bunnix!

~Marinette's Pov~

Wait a second.. That is Bunnix! The one who takes action when things go wrong by traveling through time. What was she doing here? I ran up to her. "Bunnix?" I said confused. "Mini-bug! What happened?" She asked. "Well, someone revealed my secret to everyone." i said emotionless. Bunnix had a anoyed on her face. "In my burrow, now!" She said. Bunnix pulled me into a portal that leads to all the time lines. 

As i entered the burrow, i was suprised to see someone standing there. It was Cat Noir! "Cat Noir? What are you doing here?" i asked suprised. "I-uhm, Bunnix just said i had to follow her." he replied. I was kinda worried. What is Bunnix actually doing? 

"Well, you two must know what i am talking about, right?" Bunnix asked. Cat Noir and i gave eachother a confused look. "No?" we replied. Bunnix groaned. "I am literally giving you two a chance to fix things with your secret identity." 

Cat Noir and i lit up in excitement. We can prevent Lila from filming me? I can have my normal live back? Cat Noir was just as excited as i am. "This is amazing, m'lady. Now no one can know about you being Ladybug!" he said. "Great! Now, Marinette if you go through that portal there, you can prevent Lila from harming anyone." said Bunnix. I walked to the portal, but something stopped me. "Bunnix, does this also mean that Cat Noir and i forget our love for eachother?"

Cat Noir's face expression changed. "Wait what?" he shouted. "There is a big chance that it will happen." Bunnix murmered. We were silent. Is this what i really wanted? But i have to do this right? It is my only way! My eyes teared up. Cat Noir ran up to me and hugged me tight. "Please dont do this. I dont want to lose this!" he said as his eyes teared up to. "I am sorry, but i have to do this." i said in as i cried into his shoulder. 

"But i dont want forget you." Cat Noir replied as he hugged me even tighter. "Neather do i, chaton." i said as tears rolled down my cheeks. "But i have no choice." We kissed as we slowly let go of eachother. 

~Adrien's Pov~

We pulled away and Marinette slowly backed away. "It is you and me against the world, m'lady." i softly said. "As always." Marinette replied. I whiped away my tears as i gave her a soft smile for the last time. "Goodbye." i whispered. And then, Marinette entered the timeline. Now there was no turning back.