14

Marinette and Adrien had both returned to their own timeline. They both forgot about their secret identities and what Lila did to Marinette. but what else did they forget?

~Marinette's pov~

I woke up in my room. As i looked beside me, i saw my dear kwami, Tikki, still asleep. I remember something. Cat Noir... I dated him. But does he still remember? My eyes welled up. What if he does not remember me anymore? These thoughts made me cry. If he did not remember anymore, then why did i? 

It was still dark outside. The moonlight shined through my windows. I could not sleep anymore, even tho it is saturday. Instead of sleeping, i climbed onto my balcony and just enjoyed the beautiful view as i was lost in my thoughts. I did not even realize that my eyes were filled with tears. My thoughts were interrupted by a soft noise. I turned around to see two green eyes looking at me. It was Cat Noir. What was he doing here?

"Cat Noir?" I whispered. "Hey Marinette!" he said with a soft voice as he smiled. "Cat Noir, w-what are you doing here?" i asked. His smile faded and his eyes sadened. Did i say something wrong? "Are you okay?" i continued. "Yeah, i am fine.. You know, i have been thinking about you a lot." he answered. That hurted me a lot. Did he really forget everything? My eyes welled up as i said: "You did?" His green eyes focused on me. "Is there something wrong? Did i say something wrong?" he asked. I turned my face away. "No no, you did not say something wrong." i quickly replied. I suddenly felt his hand on my shoulder. I turned my head around to see his warm smile. I whiped away my tears, and Cat Noir let go of my shoulder. "So, why are you here exactly? Dont you have superhero stuff to do?" i asked. Cat Noir paused. "I-i just wanted to see you... I dont have anything else to do." he continued. So, he really forgot about everything? 

But Cat Noir looked rather sad. "You know, you can always come here. If you want." i said shy. A smile appeared on his face. "Thank you, Marinette." he said with his soft voice. We both watched the sunset. And this reminded me of Cat Noir and i hugging as we watched the moon. Right here. 

Suddenly Cat Noir placed his hand on mine. "Marinette, i- uh, do you remember this?" he asked. Remember? Does he mean remember our love? But what if he dont? "Remember what?" i stuttered. He let go of my hand as he looked away. "Sorry, i just thought that this was familiar." he replied. "You mean watching the moon?" i asked.

Cat Noir turned to me again. He smirked. "With that you mean, hugging eachother as we watched the moon?" he replied. A wave of happiness went through my body. He remembered! He actually remembered! I squeled as i gave him a thight hug. And he hugged me back. I was so scared of losing him that even some tears rolled down my cheeks. "It is all going to be okay, princess." he whispered as he lifted my chin up. He kissed me as i kissed him back.