12

After Cat Noir left Marinette went to sleep. She felt relaxed now, even tho ShadowMoth kept threatening her. The next morning, Marinette's wound did not hurt as much as it did before. Marinette decided to go to school, if she would be careful. 

~Marinette's pov~

I pulled my shirt carefully on, trying to not touch my wound. Even tho it did not hurt when i move, it does not mean that if i touch it that it will not hurt. I finished getting ready and got to school. But i appearently i did not pay attention, because i bumped right into Adrien. "Oh, i am so sorry." i murmered as i tried to hide the pain of my wound. I looked up to see his face. His face expression was worried. Why is he looking at me like that? "Are you ok?" he asked. "O-oh, i am fide, UH i-i mean fine!" i stuttered. I tried to walk away quickly but i immediantely hit my head against the wall. 

~Adrien's pov~

Oh! Is she okay? Marinette turned to me, with her back facing the wall. "I'm okay!" she shouted as she ran into the school building. I knew that she was in pain, it was obvious! But i did not follow her, i did not want to act suspicious. 

During recess, i could not find Marinette anywhere. I just wanted to know if she was doing okay. As i sat down beside Nino, i looked around hoping to see Marinette somewhere, but there was no sign of her. Neither Alya was there. Hm, they must be hanging around somewhere to avoid attracting everyone's attention.

After school i entered my car to go back home. I was looking forward to see Marinette again. As soon as i arrived home, i ran to my room and transformed into Cat Noir. Soon i landed on Marinette's balcony, i knocked on my window. "Come in!" sounded from inside. I hopped inside her bedroom, to see Marinette at her desk. "How did it go today?" i asked. Marinette was in a good mood today. "It went alright." she answered. But her smile faded as she said "I have to tell you something.." I was curious, what was it? Marinette carefully stood up trying to not hurt herself. She walked to her drawer and grabbed a paper out of it and handed it to me. 

~Marinette's pov~

I gave him the letter from ShadowMoth. As he read it i saw his expression change. I felt guilty for Cat Noir. I wish Lila just never followed me. "What are we going to do about this?" he asked. I did not know how to react. I dont know what to do. 

Cat Noir stayed with me untill i fell asleep. The next morning i went to school early this time. I did not wanna be late. As i arrived at school, i did not see Alya anywhere. At first i was confused, but then i saw a akumatized villain attacking the city at the Eiffel Tower. A red figure was keeping the villain from destroying the city together with a black figure. I sighed, i would do anything to see my dear kwami again. I could tell Tikki everything. And now, she is gone. Even tho i have Cat Noir now, it still hurts. 

When i walked into class, i saw that not only Alya was gone, but also Adrien! Weird.. I took my seat but before i could do anything, Alya walked into class, looking like a mess. "Tough villain?" i said as she took her seat. "Yeah, it was a new one." she replied. We laughed as she took our books out. Adrien walked into class, also looking like a mess. I was confused. I looked at Alya she had also a confused expression. Since when does Adrien Agreste look like he did not had any sleep? It is propably a sleepless night, everyone has that, right?

This school day was a blur. I did not seem to focus. I came hom after a long day of school, and flopped on my bed as i closed my eyes. I did not know how long i slept but i suddenky heard a scratch on my window. Two green eyes were staring through my window. Cat Noir! I stood up and opened my window and let him in. 

The rest of the day we hung out together. Even tho i cant move very much, i still was happy. With him always feel like i can do anything. But suddenly Cat Noir changed his face expression. "M'lady, i dont want to hide anything from you anymore. Can i reveal my identitie?"

I had no words. I did want to know him, but it feels so wrong. What if everything changes when we know who we are? But i did not want to let Cat Noir down. I nodded.

~Adrien's Pov~

I was kinda nervous. But i did not want to hide my true self to the girl i love. As i took a deep breath, i said:

Claws in