6

She hesitated to answer but she still did it. "Hello?" said Marinette afraid. "Marinette! I wanted to talk about what happened two days ago." Adrien answered. Marinette quickly backed away from the phone. The loud noise made Marinette's head hurt again. "Hello?" came from her phone. "I- uhm... I am here." she answered. "God, did i really say that?" whispered Marinette. 

"Does everyone hate me now?" asked Marinette. Her voice was shaky and fragile. Adrien felt bad. "No, everyone knows Lila threathened you." He immedianetly regret his words. Marinette did not know that he knew. He could hear her gasps. "You knew?!" said Marinette terrified. "Yes, i accidentally found out. And i could not let Lila manipulate you, so i recorded everything." he stuttered. It was silent for a second. He was concerned for Marinette as he said: "Are you still there?" "Y-yeah, yeah. I am still there" Adrien quickly grabbed the chance to ask: "Was Lila the reason why you kept avoiding me?" It was again silent. "Yes." whispered Marinette. "I knew it!" he thought. It was Lila who made Marinette stay away from Adrien. Adrien felt furious as almost broke his phone. "Adrien?" came from his phone. "Yes?" he answered. "Please dont tell Lila that i told you this." said Marinette

After the call, Marinette decided to sleep for some time. But not very much later, a loud crash woke Marinette up. "Really? Now?" she said. All she wanted to do right now is rest. "Shadowmoth keeps picking the wrong moments, huh." said Marinette. 

Ladybug landed on top of the building beside Cat Noir. "Well hello, m'lady." said Cat Noir. Ladybug said hi back but in a unpleasant tone. "Is there something wrong?" he asked. "No, let's just get this over with." answered Ladybug restless. During the fight Cat Noir noticed how anoyed and tired Ladybug was. Cat Noir was kinda concerned for Ladybug. 

~Adriens pov~

 I kept dodging the villain's attacks as i looked in Ladybugs direction. Why was she acting like this? Is she stressed out of something? I waited for Ladybug to call out her Lucky Charm. A paintbrush? I am really confused right now. While Ladybug continued with her plan, i had to distract the villain. But it was not easy, because the villain was mostly focused on Ladybug. I groaned as the villain ran in Ladybugs direction again. We both went rolling on the ground as i tackeled the akumatized victim. I hold him on the ground as Ladybug grabbed his necklace. She broke it, but no akuma came out of it. I lost my grip on the villain. He grabbed his weapon and pointed it to me. 

~Ladybugs pov~

I fell down to the ground as the villain escaped Cat Noirs's grip. Suddenly my head started to hurt really badly. I groaned as i hold my head in pain. I did not felt this pain ever since i fell in the elevator. I opened my eyes to see what was happening. The villain was pointing a weapon to Cat Noir. Oh no, why is he not going away? For a second, Cat Noir and i made eyecontact. We were both out of ideas. Ignoring the pain, i quickly pushed Cat Noir aside, causing the weapon the fall on the ground and break. An akuma came out of the broken weapon as Cat Noir and i stood up. Exept i felt faint and weak in the knees. I captured the akuma and called out the Miraculous Ladybugs. 

"Pound it!" Cat Noir said with a warm smile on his face. The smile on his face made me feel even more weak in the knees. "Pound it!" i said, trying to ignore the pain. His smile faded as he saw how i was standing. Oh god, i did not realize i was standing really weird and fragile. "Are you okay?" Cat Noir asked concerned. "Yes i am okay.." i said. "But thank you, kitty!" i smiled back. Before Cat Noir could ask more, i fled. 

It was still raining as i landed in my balcony. "Spots off!" A pink flash surrounded me. As soon as it was over i collapsed to the ground in pain. I hold my head as i screamed. I felt like i was was dying. "Marinette!" Tikki shouted worried. i could not ignore the pain anymore. It was way to much. Darkness surrounded me. Am i gonna faint again? She did not wanna worry her parents again. But then i realized, they werent even home today! I heard Tikki shouting my name, but i just closed my eyes and let everything go. 

~Adriens pov~

I was jumping over Paris, thinking about Ladybug. Is she okay? I wanted to ask more but she just left. I don't feel like going home, it is not like my father wants me home anyway. Sometimes i just wanna escape from everything. From being a model, fencer, everything. I never wanted to be a model, i just wanna be a normal teenager. Without people following me everywhere i go. 

I landed on a building. This was the place where i confessed to Ladybug. It still hurts being rejected, but i am over it. Maybe i should move on. Even tho Ladybug is amazing, she loves someone else. I sighed as i looked around. My eyes focused on Marinette's house. And her balcony. Someone was laying there on the ground. I gasped as i saw who was laying there unconsious. It was Marinette!