Chapter 18: The Rich Young Lady (unedited)

Girl 1: "Hey-hey, have you heard about the transfer student from 3-A class?"

Girl 2: "I do I do. I heard she declared herself as the prince's fiancee this morning. Is that true?"

Girl 1: "That's right. I saw her a while ago. As the rumor said, she is very gorgeous; just like a model. How many hair conditioners did she use every day to make her fur look so glossy? I bet her beauty care bill for a month is more than our allowance for a year."

Girl 2: "Isn't it obvious? I heard she's filthy rich. My friend once said that there is a newly built mansion near her house that suddenly appears out of nowhere. It seems that she lives there now. I bet inside there are a lot of servants who took care of her daily needs."

Girl 3: "Oh my God! People from big cities are really different! Not only pretty and rich, she is also engaged with the most handsome person in our school. How envious!"

Girl 4: "But wait. Why would a rich young lady like her move to this small town and transfer from her school in this awkward time period?"

Girl 2: "Idiot. What can be the reason if it is not to be together with her fiance?"

Girl 3: "Kyaa! How romantic!"

Girl 4: "No! I'm still not ready to let my hubby go!" *crying*

Girl 1: "But don't you think they look like a perfect couple? They both are Siberian cats, and both had the aura that was in a different league from everyone else."

Girl 2: "OMG! It seems that our school will finally have a worthy princess now!"

Girl 1: "She is more of a queen to me tho. Her demeanor looked so elegant and authoritative that I unconsciously took a step back. I feel like I am a pebble near her."

Girl 3: "I want to cry!"

Girl 4: *sigh* "Why do beautiful people always flock together?

Similar conversations were happening all over the place. The transfer student who moved to Arthur and a friend's classroom had caused a hot sensation in the school.

Boy 1: "Oi-oi, have you seen the transfer student from 3-A class?"

Boy 2: "Of course, man. Her beauty is really a man's killer. I have never seen someone that pretty in my entire life."

Boy 3: "Man, our school is really lucky to have a beauty like her. Too bad she's already taken."

Boy 4: "Tch. That guy... He is really a man's public enemy. Not only did he steal all the other girl's attention, but now he's showing off his fiance. Handsome guy can really do anything huh?"

Kazuki: "Really, popular people should just explode. Tsk-tsk."

Many reactions could be seen from other students. Majority filled with envy and sorrow, but there were some who think that they look good with each other.

"Oh, the transfer student is here!" Someone shouted.

Instantly, everyone's gaze moved into one direction. They then moved away to the side of the corridor, making way for the person they were seeing.

A Siberian feline was holding a binder in her arms while walking in a constant step. Like some kind of model, she made her way with a smile of confidence. The sunlight from the window illuminated her figure, making her look shining in gold under everyone's gaze.

"Uh, so blinding."

"God, thank you for letting me live until this day. I have no regrets now." *f*cking dies*

"Huh, it has not even been a day since she transferred to this school, yet she was already treated as a queen. What's so special about her?"

"Watch your mouth, sis. She alredy have her own fan club. I hear the members already rivaled the prince's."