Chapter 19: The President's Rage (unedited)

Arthur's school also has a newspaper club. They usually publish their paper once per month. The content was mainly about activities inside the school such as official events, club activities, sport competition, and some gossip.

Since usually there was not much that happened in the span of a month, the content was small and kinda lacking, like one or two pages. But this month it seems that the club was quite motivated.

[Breaking News! The Appearance of the New Queen!]

[This month, a mysterious new student from New York named Amber Hamilton transferred to our school. There is not much known about her, but it can be suspected that she is a daughter of some rich conglomerate. On the first day at school, she declared that she is the prince's(Michelle McGurren) fiance. The fan club was crying blood seeing their idol...]

Besides the flashy front news which showed the image of beautiful felines, the back news was not losing from its flashiness, decorated with a photo of two females facing each other.

[The Strife Inside The Student Council]

[It seems that the president of the student council is on edge ever since a new advisor was appointed. Just yesterday, they were involved in a fierce debate in the middle of a meeting for the Halloween Festival that will be held soon. The debate started when the advisor pointed out the president's mistake, which led to the strife of the two. Looking at how Henry, the vice-president of the student council, tried to back her, it is predicted that a faction will soon form inside the council.

Did the president feel threatened by the appearance of a capable advisor?

The fierce president and the fabulous advisor. Who would wi-]

"THAT SHAMELESS WHORE!!!"

Choke with rage, the bohemian shepherd screamed while tore the newspaper into several pieces?

"Just what problem that b*tch have with me!? On edge? Threatened? Fierce? Did she bribe them to write this nonsense down? Let's hear what they later say when I cut down their club's expenses! REEEEEE....!

"President, please calm down!"

Not knowing what to do, the poor secretary tried to calm his boss down who was already stomping on the remnant of the paper.

Looking at his childhood friend who was in trouble, Kazuki moved his face to the person beside him.

"The new student sure likes attention so much. Oi, you are her fiance, right? Do something about it."

"Haha, you sure are saying something funny."

"?"

Facing Michelle dry laugh, the shiba inu tilted his head in wonder.

Right now, they were at the back of the school building. Just now, Arthur and Michelle were minding their own business when the president suddenly came and dragged them somewhere. Since Kazuki and TM were with them at that time, they just followed automatically.

"Heh. Yo mate, na gonna lie here, but this sh*t is lit."

TM commented as he adjusted his sunglasses while reading the other copy of the newspaper.

"There seems to be some exaggeration here and there, but they are basically telling the truth tho. To be honest with ya mate, in terms of beauty, wealth, and connection, ya is very pale in comparison. I mean, look at ya bewbs. Compare to her, your is-"

"Shut up!"

"MREOW!"

Receiving a flying shoe on the back of his head, the persian cat fell flat on his face.