eleven.

"um.. yeah i do.." i nodded. ifrit smiled, walking over to a closet and digging around for a moment before pulling out a white guitar with a black scratch plate.

ifrit walked back over with a grin, showing off the guitar in his hands as he sat down next to me.

"so do i," he smiled. a small smile took over my face as i examined the guitar. it looked a bit old and used, but it was still in very good condition.

ifrit and i talked for a few minutes, maybe an hour. the entire time, i had a question ringing in the back of my mind.

"what's this room for?" i asked, looking around. "it's the band room." ifrit stated, tilting his head slightly. "well yeah.. but why? it's not like the ministry has a marching band for mass." i chuckled, looking back at the older ghoul. though, he looked confused.

"papa hasn't told you?" ifrit asked. "um.. i don't think so..?" i trailed off. "we have a band." ifrit stated. "well obviously if you have a whole room for it." i chuckled. "no, y/n- we have a band. like, one that goes on tours and publishes albums and stuff like that." ifrit exaggerated.

i paused.

"what?"

"-and they just got back from the north america imperatour. have they seriously not told you any of this?"

ifrit had just got done explaining everything about 'ghost' and how the ghouls at the ministry now have been in the band for a couple years.

"no they haven't.." i shook my head. "have you played any of the songs in that binder?" ifrit asked, nodding towards the binder on the stand in front of me.

"just one." i mumbled, looking down at my guitar. "then you've played a ghost song." ifrit smiled, leaning down so he could make eye contact with me.

i looked up slightly, ifrit frowning at the sadness behind my eyes.

"we've gotta get you to papa, don't we?" ifrit sighed, putting both of our guitars down before hugging me. i sighed shakily, nodding as i hugged ifrit back.

ifrit held my hand as we walked across the ministry to get to papa's office.

i grumbled slightly as i rubbed my neck, hissing at the pain from irritating the bite mark.

"what's wrong?" ifrit asked, looking over. his eyes widened as he saw the some of the bruise peaking out from behind my turtle neck.

ifrit stopped walking, dragging me closer to him and pulling the cloth down my neck. his eyes widened as he saw the bite, his tail flicking behind him.

"ifrit?" someone said from behind us.

ifrit turned around, still having his clawed finger pulling down the cloth from my bite.

there stood rain and dew. dew's eyes widened as he saw the bite on my neck. the fire ghoul stumbled forward, pushing ifrit out of the way and looking closer at my neck.

my breath hitched as dew leaned forward, closing my eyes tightly.

"who did this? was it ifrit? i swear to satan if you hurt her-!" dew growled, whipping around to face ifrit. ifrit had his arms crossed as he glared down at dew, his tail swaying in an agitated state.

"that was you, dew. you bit her." ifrit growled. dew's eyes widened as his breathing stuttered, his balance faltering as he stumbled back.

dew shook his head as he fell into rain, swallowing harshly. rain had his arms around dew, though he looked a bit disdainful towards the fire ghoul.

ifrit grumbled lowly, still glaring down at the crumbled fire ghoul.

"ifrit, stop." rain demanded, his voice stern as he stared at ifrit. ifrit's gaze broke from dew and moved to rain. immediately, ifrit backed off, dew letting out a soft breath as rain brought him down so he was sitting on the ground.

"what-" i started, but was cut off by ifrit grabbing my hand and walking me away from the two ghouls.

"we're going to papa." ifrit stated, his eyes narrowed.

673 words !

next chapter is going to be the end of the super moon arc! what do you want to see next? i love somewhat including readers into my stories so all ideas are welcome!