thirty-two.

i sighed softly as i woke up, feeling warmth all around me.

"angel..?" dew whispered. i hummed softly, not opening my eyes yet. "the other two are still asleep. do you wanna go downstairs?" dew asked. i let my eyes flutter open as i looked over at dew, running my hand through rain's hair.

the water ghoul hummed softly, burying his face farther into my neck.

"sure. just give me a second." i mumbled. dew nodded, kissing my forehead before getting out of bed and leaving the room.

i slowly turned onto my left side, slipping out of rain's grip. the water ghoul groaned, reaching out to where i once was and finding mountain with his hands. rain grumbled slightly and scooted closer, snuggling into mountain's chest. the earth ghoul sighed softly, wrapping his arms around the smaller ghoul.

i quietly walked out of my room, though a loud creak from my door stirred the ghouls still asleep in my bed. dew flinched slightly, looking back to where our boyfriends were to see them stretching as they woke up.

rain opened his eyes first, looking up at mountain. mountain tilted his head down as he blinked slowly, a small smile gracing his face.

"good morning, little lotus~" mountain whispered, his voice slightly hoarse. rain chuckled, snuggling closer to mountain and pressing a kiss to the earth ghoul's adam's apple.

"let's give them a moment.." dew whispered into my ear, his hands on my waist as he led me out of my room.

dew and i spoke happily as we walked upstairs to the kitchen, dew quickly making himself some coffee.

"i can't believe you guys aren't all lovey all the time." i chuckled, resting my chin in my palm as i leaned on the counter. dew looked over as he picked up his mug.

"what are you talking about? mountain, rain, and i are literally so affectionate with each other." dew stated, sipping from the mug. "not around me." i answered in a slightly sassy tone. dew hummed, chuckling softly as he sipped his coffee.

the fire ghoul looked up from his scalding drink, humming again and setting the mug down.

"y/n says we aren't affectionate with each other." dew stated. i turned around, seeing mountain walking into the kitchen with a sleepy rain on his back. rain rubbed his eye, his mask missing from his face.

mountain raised an eyebrow as he walked over to the coffee pot.

"what? we literally cuddle all the time." mountain stated. "apparently not around her." dew smirked. i scoffed slightly. mountain looked over grinning before he leaned down to dew and pressed a kiss to the fire ghoul's lips.

dew hummed happily, his eyes closing for a moment. when the two pulled away, dew looked over to see me with my arms crossed and an unamused expression on my face.

"you two did that just to prove me wrong." i stated. mountain laughed, turning to the coffee pot as he grabbed his favorite mug. dew just shrugged innocently, looking up at rain who had his cheek pressed against mountain's shoulder.

"morning, baby," dew whispered softly, going on his toes so he was somewhat close to rain's face. rain smiled softly, a tired feel to his energy as he blinked slowly. "g'morning.." rain mumbled back. mountain glanced back at the water ghoul.

"you feeling okay, lotus?" mountain asked, dew falling back onto his heels. i shuffled over, placing my hand on rain's back as he nodded. "jus' tired.." rain mumbled once more. i smiled.

"well it's christmas. you should have some coffee to wake up more." i whispered. rain cringed, "i hate coffee.." dew laughed, going on his toes once more and pressing a kiss to rain's nose.