With you

The moon was shining brightly, illuminating its soft rays.
A man was watching it intently with a faint smile. His complexion was fine and dignified. A breeze came to gently make his hair flow.

'It's been so long' he thought.

A man silently entered his room, thinking that the other would be asleep, but when he saw him standing by the window, he went close to him while wrapping his arms around his waist. He whispered in a soft voice, "Aren't you sleepy?"

"What took you so long ?" Zhou Zishu asked.

Wen kexing smiled, "The little tyke is nervous, so I was giving him tips."

" What kind of tips?" Zhou zishu raised his eyebrows.

With a smile Wen kexing brought his mouth close to zishu's ear and said " I taught him how to do it "

" You..."

Wen Kexing caught Zhou Zishu in his embrace just as he was about to hit him.

" Ah-xu, Our little tyke is getting married, and as his guardians, we should teach him a few things. Look at him; he is 26 and still a virgin, and talk about how nervous he is about his first night "Wen kexing grinned," I was generous enough to give him advice."

"Generous my ass, what kind of advice did you give him? I hope his wife won't kick him out of the room. "

"Hmmmm, want to hear what kind of advice I gave him? or... want me to demonstrate it "he said while rubbing Zhou Zishu's waist.

Zhou Zishu grabbed his hand and shook his head while laughing. " Lao Wen, look at your age. Speaking like this doesn't suit you anymore. "

Wen Kexing was stunned, "Wh... what age?, Ah-xu, don't speak like this. I don't even have wrinkles see. I'm still young. I'll show you! Come, let's go to bed."

Zhou Zishu dodged aside, " Little Tyke is getting married and you are still being shameless."

He jumped to grab Zhou Zishu. " What is wrong with being shameless?"

Zhou Zishu bended backwards to avoid his hand and lifted his leg to kick him. Wen Kexing grabbed his leg, yanking it towards himself, he made Zhou Zishu lose his balance and crashed him on the bed.

" Who's old now?"

Zhou Zishu was about to hit him, but Wen Kexing was fast enough to block his acupuncture points.

" Ah-xu, why do we have to go through this ritual every time?"

Zhou Zishu stared at him and said in a flat tone, "You get horny every other day. It's too much."

Wen kexing felt wrong, very wrong, so he brought his fingers in front of his face and started counting. After a while, he said with a grim expression, "Ah-Xu, it's been 5 days!"

" That's because we are busy with little Tyke's marriage arrangements."
Zhou Zishu said seriously, "Lao Wen, we are getting old. Look even little tyke is getting married. We can't behave like this in front of his wife."

" Behave my ass, let's send him away with his wife " wen kexing said irritatedly.

Zhou Zishu laughed, a faint blush appearing, making his cheeks slightly pink. Zhou Zishu was a person who never laughed much, but when he did, he made Wen Kexing's heart pound just like now.
Even though Wen Kexing has witnessed this smile an uncountable number of times, he still gets mesmerized. It's like the other man's laughter makes him forget everything; his pain, his struggles, his sorrow; he just wants to embrace this man and sleep in his arms.

Sensing the change in the surroundings, Zhou Zishu asked, "What are you starting at?"

"At my soulmate," the look on Wen Kexing's face was genuine, so genuine that it made Zhou Zishu speechless and his eyes became soft.

Wen kexing brought his head down to kiss him.
Zhou Zishu closed his eyes as he knew he could not say no.His own heart was too soft for him.

Wen Kexing's hands found themselves to be under Zishu's inner robe. rubbing his sides. He brought his mouth down to suck on Zhou Zishu's collar bone, making him moan in pleasure.
After leaving marks on his collar bone, he brought his mouth down to his nipples and started to suck it over the cloth . The not so smooth fabric became wet by his saliva and was now rubbing against Zhou Zishu's nipple. While his hands were now massaging his ass,

"L...lao wen"

"He...hey"

"Ummm" Wen Kexing knew these clothes were making him uncomfortable but still played dumb.

" Re...remove them."

"Remove what?" he asked while biting his nipple over the cloth.

"Remove these fucking clothes"

Wen kexing did not waste any seconds before he ripped off Zhou Zishu's clothes and started to suck hard on his nipples.
 Zhou Zishu's toes curled up from pleasure.

After making those pink buds wet and red, he began to bite and suck his abdomen while bringing his face down.
His hands were fast enough to throw away the clothes they were wearing.
After staring at the body, which was full of bite marks, he started to suck and bite on Zishu's inner thighs.

At first, Zhou Zishu was very much against it, but somehow he understood that marking him up made Wen Kexing's insecured heart at ease, so he gave in.

Wen kexing parted his butt cheeks to get a look at his hole, which twitched as he brought his finger to rub it before licking.

'Damn... He's doing it again,' Zishu thought as his breathing became heavy.

Wen kexing pushed his tongue and his thumb inside, making Zhou zishu shudder.
After making his hole soft and ready for him, he brought his dick to ram it inside.

'Fuck,' Zhou Zishu thought as uncontrollable moans escaped his mouth.

Wen kexing was like a beast when it comes to sex. ramming him nonstop, pinching and twisting his nipples while stroking his dick. making a mess out of him.

After undermined time, they both felt they couldn't hold it any longer and came. one came inside another while other came on their stomach.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ah-xu"

After cleaning themselves, they were in each other's arms as Zhou Zishu heard.

"Hmm.." he said in a low voice as he was tired.

"It will be my first wedding to attend. I'm thinking... about..."

"About?"

Wen kexing looked at him in his eyes, " About Ah-xiang."

Zhou Zishu didn't know how to react, so he gently started to rub his back.

"Ah-xiang loved that kid a lot, even when she was dying.... She.... do you think they'll meet again? "

"You know there's a saying- After death soul has to pass through a yellow spring road to reach the bridge of helplessness."

"Hmmm I've heard of it, At the Bridge of Helplessness there is a 'bowl of forgetting brew' to make people forget about their previous life"

"The only thing that couldn't be forgotten is love. After walking four-thousand, four-hundred and forty-four zhang, souls could still look back and line up in a row beneath the Bridge of Helplessness. Those waiting for someone else would sometimes wait a day or two, sometimes a decade or two, or sometimes an entire mortal lifespan"

Wen kexing chuckled, "A grown man like you believe in these things? "

Zhou Zishu smiled.

"Do you think that kid would have waited for Ah-xiang?"

"If Yellow Spring Road exists, then I'm sure he would have waited for her."

Wen kexing smiled, "Hmmm, I hope so, ..... Ah-xu"

"Hmm"

"We...we are getting old too.. if yellow spring road exists then, would...... Would you like to wait for me?"

Zhou Zishu silently looked at him for a while.

"It doesn't matter how long it takes; I will definitely be there; waiting for you," he said in a whisper.

Wen Kexing didn't expect this kind of reply as knew other was too shy to admit things. He froze for a while. After regaining his composure, he held Zhou Zishu tightly as he said in a low voice.

" For you, I can wait for a million years."

_________________________

The novel and the drama were both fantastic!
I liked the actor who played the role of Zhou Zishu. His eyerolls were amazing !
Personally, I'm more inclined towards novel ✨
Let me know about your thoughts too.