Let me top!

Zhang Chengling was focused on learning mantras when he felt the floor shaking.
He sighed, 'Here they go again, exchanging blows.'
He could never understand why his honourable beloved shifu loved lecturing him about etiquettes, but look at him, rolling on the floor with his senior, wasn't it shameful?
He closed his eyes and began to meditate.

On the other hand-

"Stay away"

"No way! Huh, tell me Ah-xu weren't you satisfied last time we did it?"

"It doesn't matter, it's now my turn to do you, so give up."

It's been a month since Wen Kexing got the taste of Zhou Zishu.
He had tried every possible way to have his way with him, but there was no way in hell manor lord zhou would let him top again.
Zhou Zishu was very much guarded against him.

Wen Kexing couldn't take it anymore. It was easy for him to control when Zhou Zishu maintained a distance between them.
He used to think a single mistake of his could make the other hate him, so he controlled himself very well.
But now, when their feelings were clear for each other, they even did it once, but still....
He had to think of a way soon or he would never get a chance to touch him again.

After the series of his failed attempts, another month passed. When he finally found himself to be in a situation where he could no longer take it,
He shouted-

"ZHOU ZISHU! I'LL FUCKING ALLOW YOU TO DO ME, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

Zhou Zishu smirked, "Took you long enough."
He grabbed Wen Kexing by his collar and threw him on the bed as he blocked his body between his arms. "My dear wife has finally become tame, Don't worry, I'll make sure it won't hurt. "

Wen kexing closed his eyes tightly. He knew what was going to come.
'Shit...' he thought, 'I'll rail you when I get my chance.'

Looking at Wen kexing's furrowed face,
Zhou Zishu's face became foul.
'Is he still unwilling?' After studying his face for a while, he sighed internally.
'he's forcing himself', he may tease other to death but he won't do anything that wen kexing didn't like.
He was his , so he has to take care of him.
Nodding to himself, he came to the conclusion that it's like forcing other, such a shameful act he won't do.

But doesn't that mean he'll have to bottom every time? Zhou Zishu's face became more foul...

After waiting for a long while when nothing happened, Wen Kexing opened his eyes just to see Zhou Zishu in deep thought, "What is it?" He asked.

Zhou Zishu sat straight and wen kexing reflected his action.

"Are you forcing yourself?"

Wen Kexing realised that this spouse of his is a dignified former manor lord who would never commit a sinful act like this.
Overjoyed, he kept his face serious and said, "Ah-xu I... Don't want to."

'Oh God, having a soft-hearted lover is such a blessing.Tell me you are willing to hand yourself to me.'

"If you don't want to, then.."

'Yes yes!!!! '
"Then?" He said slowly.

Zhou Zishu looked at him
"Lao wen the feelings we have for each other is enough there is no need to indulge ourselves in these earthly pleasures."

Wen kexing's corner of his mouth twitched.

"Let's sleep"

Wen kexing's eyes twitched.
"Sleep?? Sleep?? Are you for real?"