Beauty

Carrying Zhang Chengling was like carrying the biggest fart, and with all the flies flying around him, Zhou Zishu was regretting his decision to accompany him to Tai Hu.

He dragged another body outside, irritated, and when he turned around, his irritation grew even more because he saw an annoying face smiling at him. "Brother Zho-"

Ignoring him, he went inside the shrine.

'What the hell, why does he keep following us?'

He found this abandoned shrine when their path was blocked by the assassins, and he had to save Zhang Chengling with his nails constantly rattling, making him unable to fight for long.
So he decided to rest for the night and then continue with their journey early in the morning.

Upon entering, he saw Zhang Chengling asleep. 'poor kid' he thought, and went to sit beside him. He saw that Zhang Chengling's breaths were uneven and his eyebrows were furrowed. 'he's having a nightmare again' he sighed as he gently stroked his head.
Upon receiving the warmth, Zhang Chengling's expression relaxed a bit.
'stay strong, kid'

He closed his eyes, he was tired and all dirty from the journey. He brought his hand up to sniff ' wow now I smell like shit' he stood up and went to take a bath.

Not too far away there was a river,Flowing with clean water, he searched the area to see if it was safe. After being satisfied, he removed his outer clothes, leaving his inner clothes on,he went inside.

When his feet touched the coldness of the water, he sighed in relief, as his tiredness went away. 'so good' he sat down comfortably.

Not long after, his smiling face got sour and he spoke in an annoyed tone, "I didn't know that brother Wen likes to watch beggars bathing," he scoffed, "such a bizarre hobby you have."

From the darkness emerged a very handsome man with all smiles. " A normal person would not have been able to detect someone's presence, yet brother Zhou did. Hereby I conclude you are not just a normal person; you are quite special."

Zhou Zishu laughed, "Special my ass, I just sold myself for two silvers."

"Well, that's true," said wen kexing while removing his clothes.

"What are you doing?" Zhou Zishu raised his eyebrows.

"Well, I'm tired too, and it's been so long since I've taken a proper bath; following you is not easy, I must say," he said as he got inside the river.

Once again, Zhou Zishu's peace and this place's beauty got destroyed by this annoying man. He knew Wen Kexing had some skills and was not right in his head-such a dangerous combination, 'I should not get involved with him ' he thought as he got up.

"Is brother Zhou so shy to take a bath with another man?"

"Who's shy?"

"Oh, I thought you were embarrassed to see another man; that's why you are running away."

" Me? Running away "
He scoffed as he sat down again and began to meditate.

Wen Kexing chuckled, 'He's too easy to read.'

It was so quiet that only the sound of cicadas could be heard. Wen kexing was a chatter box, but he did not break the silence between them as his mind was somewhere else. Zhou zishu was still wearing his inner clothes, which got wet and are now sticking to his body, making his nipples slightly visible.

After a while, Wen kexing licked his lips and said in a low voice, "Aren't you uncomfortable wearing it?"

Zhou Zishu opened his eyes only to see the man's burning gaze on him.
"What are you trying to say?"

Wen kexing smiled, "I'm saying, aren't you uncomfortable wearing this disguise? You should just remove it."
He folded his arms in front of his chest and spoke after scrutinising his face.
"How much of a good craftsman you must be that this disguise doesn't get off after getting wet?"

'If my disguise came off after just getting wet, I would have died a long time ago.'
"Sorry to disappoint you, brother Wen, but I've been born with this face."

Not taking any of his shit seriously wen kexing spoke again
"Hmmm, are you trying to hide from someone? I can help you, just show me your face."

"I think brother Wen should go and see a specialist who would treat both your eyes and your head."

He got up to leave.

Wen kexing didn't waste any seconds before following him.

"Brother Zhou, I'm not like other men. You can trust me. I just want to confirm that you are indeed a beauty. I can't be wrong. "

Zhou Zishu had enough of this man's nonsense. He turned around and spoke patiently, "I am so sorry to say this, brother Wen, but this time you are wrong."

Zhou Zishu was still wet. His hair was loosely tied and was sticking to his body. A gentle breeze flowed past him carrying his fragrance to wen kexing making him intoxicated. Zhou Zishu's deep, dark eyes, his frame, the way he speaks It was consuming Wen kexing bit by bit.

He could imagine how this man would look if he removed his disguise, he wondered why a person like him was dressed like this. What is he seeking? In this world where everyone is out there killing each other, how could he be so relaxed? Even though he's dressed like a beggar, his demeanour was mocking the whole world.

Wen kexing could not help but ask him softly while slowly walking towards him. "Hey, who are you? tell me, where are you from?"
Zhou Zishu took a few steps back, baffled.

Never in his life had Zhou Zishu thought he would encounter a man flirting with him.
'What the hell!' He didn't know how to react, so he did the only thing he could do: he turned around and left wen kexing alone.

Wen kexing laughed and spoke in a whisper; his words directly reached Zhou Zishu's ear.

"One day I will make you remove that disguise of yours."

Zhou Zishu's eye twitched.

"Dream about me, my beautiful Zhou."

With a bang, the gate of the shrine closed.

________________________

Thankyou for reading my work it really means a lot to me.

Hope you all are having a very great day/night.

I'll be back with a new chapter soon till then take care 💞