Past- wkx

Warning : Gore

_______________________

A woman was sewing the torn clothes when she heard small footsteps approaching her. She shook her head when she was enveloped in a hug.

"Mother look, I bought you a flower; it's so pretty." kid said while fixing it clumsily on his mother's hair.

The boy stood proudly in front of her.
She chuckled as she saw her son's dishevelled clothes.
"Did you roll in mud, How come you've become so dirty? Go and take a bath."

"Okay" the kid smiled.

"situation is too rough I think they'll come to get the key."
She heard a deep voice her eyebrows furrowed at her husband's words. Then she spoke seriously.
"That key, I wonder what's it for," she sighed, "Whatever it is, we have to protect it."

Dinner was set to be eaten, and all three of them shared laughs and giggles like a normal family.
When Wen Kexing's father spoke carefully,
"Son, there's a cave at the foot of the mountain. I'll leave you there for a while; don't come out until I come to get you, understand?"

"Why, Father, is there something wrong?"

"You don't need to worry about it; everything is fine. Just don't come out until I come, okay?"

"Okay!" Wen kexing smiled, knowing how capable his father was.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Wow, this cave has everything, Father must have prepared it beforehand. Doesn't this mean I have to stay here for quite long? Should I go back to help?'

After much thought, he decided to sneak back. Thinking if he helped his father in this tight situation, he would be proud of him.

The journey was not so pleasant; he got covered in mud and fell several times, only to get hurt. somehow he reached there. Just see a horrific scene that will haunt him for the rest of his life.

The area was full of ghosts laughing maniacally.
He shivered as he looked at the ground, which was covered in a pool of blood. Scared, his eyes were searching for his parents: 'Father, mother, where are you? Why is this place filled with ghosts?' His body became numb when he saw a dead body cut into two pieces, it was of his father, Next to it another unrecognisable dead body lay; it was of his mother. He instantly recognised her from her shoulder blades. Her hair was in disarray, her clothes weren't their original colour anymore, her face had been mutilated, her nose had been cut off, the outline of her features was unseeable, and a staff had pierced her through her chest and out her back, passing right under her shoulder blades.

Tears rolled down his cheeks, and his breathing became unstable. It didn't take them too long to notice him. In an instant, he found himself surrounded by ghosts who were laughing at him.

"Is he the kid of Wen Ruyu? What a waste."

"He looks so disgusting."

"Let's kill him too."

Suddenly one hand reached out to grab his neck, but he dodged it clumsily, weak and useless, which is what he felt at that moment. His qinggong was not good; there was nothing he could do to save himself. With much anger towards everyone, he could only bite him.

"It's a little lunatic."

Then he got blocked by a woman. Her clothes were soaked in blood. "Hey kid, I want to peel off your skin and make a human leather coat."