Arc One - Extra

The following day, they made sure she got a proper burial, and the news of Mei's uncle killing his own brother and his wife broke out. People were disgusted by him and demanded that he and his wife be punished.

People began to sympathise with Liu and Mei for the first time.
Furthermore, the festival and the play, in which Liu was portrayed as an evil witch, were stopped.
As for the tavern, it directly came under the control of the village headmaster.
Days have passed, and no one is allowed to talk ill of Liu.
They only talked about how knowledgeable she was and how well she treated patients.
.
.
.
.

Wen Kexing was laying on his back when he heard a knock on the door.
"What is it?" he asked, slightly annoyed.
"The festival begins in an hour, and everyone wants cultivators to attend."

"Okay, we will be there."
When he heard the man's footsteps fading, he smiled and said, "You heard him right, but looking at you, it seems we have to take the whole night."

"Shut up"
As for Zhou Zishu, he was in a vulnerable position, with one hand tightly held on Wen Kexing's shoulder and another trying to put his dick inside. His long hair brushed against Wen Kexing's chest.

Who was clearly enjoying the scene in front of him.
Wen Kexing chuckled, "Let me help you." He brought Zhou Zishu's hand to his shoulder and told him to hold it tightly.
"H..hey"

"It's fine, relax."
As their eyes met, Zhou Zishu turned his face away and closed his eyes.

He squeezed his butt cheeks tightly before parting them and gently began to rub his finger around his hole.

"No wonder it was hurting you; you haven't loosened up properly."
He smirked "I told you I would do it, but you..." He pressed his lips against Zhou Zishu's chest and bit his nipple. "But you never listen."

He slowly inserted his finger inside.
"Even after doing it so many times, you're still embarrassed."
He said while licking Zhou Zishu's neck.

Zhou Zishu was trying his best to maintain his composure, but this man would never let him. He could hear the hushed whisper of Wen Kexing. "Look at me."

He knew there was no way Manor Lord Zhou was going to look at him. So he smiled and kissed his cheek. who, in return, looked at him with a teary gaze.

"You are ready," said Wen Kexing as he gently put his dick inside.
It was like he was in heaven.  He cannot count how many times he had to persuade Zhou Zishu to ride him. It has become his habit to act vulnerable, and then Zhou Zishu would do anything for him. Wen Kexing was so satisfied with the view that his hands kept squeezing Zhou Zishu's ass as he helped the other to maintain balance and move properly.

"Ah-xu.."

"Hmm"

"How about I spice things up for you as well?"
grabbed a bottle of wine and poured it all over himself.

When Zhou Zishu saw the slightly red liquid flowing down Wen Kexing's chest, his eyes widened.
Slowly he said, "How dare you waste my wine?" He traced his fingers slowly all over his chest before pinching his nipple.

Wen Kexing groaned slightly. "You like this, don't you?"

Zhou Zishu smirked, "What do you think?" He took the bottle away and poured it into his mouth, then he drew the man in front of him into a heated kiss.

The burgundy liquid trickled down from their mouths to their chests and finally to their intimate areas, causing a slight tingling sensation.

Zhou Zishu has tasted almost every wine in the world, be cheap or expensive, but he has never gotten drunk like this.
'Amazing,' he thought, as he began to move on his own.

'Fuck,' Wen Kexing closed his eyes as Zhou Zishu tightened around him. They are both biting and sucking on each other, making the kiss more intense. When Wen Kexing couldn't handle it any longer, he broke their kiss to take a breath.

Zhou Zishu grinned as he saw him breathing heavily, "You told me we didn't have the entire night." He wiped a small blood stain from the corner of his mouth before whispering in Wen Kexing's ears, "Now you can't even keep up with the kiss."

Zhou Zishu's whispers struck him like lightning, and in a split second, he grabbed him by the waist and rolled to swap positions. Caging him between his arms, they began to stare at each other with lust. Zhou Zishu broke his last string of patience by saying, "why, Don't want me to ride you anymore?"

Wen Kexing poured the remaining wine over him and threw away the bottle, then grabbed his legs and spread them wider before thrusting inside him.

Zhou Zishu felt Wen Kexing was being a little rougher than usual, but was he going to tell him to slow down? He pulled Wen Kexing into a kiss—well, no, because he was clearly enjoying it.

"Lao wen.... don't cum inside," Zhou Zishu said after a while, as they were both about to climax.
Listening to this, Wen Kexing groaned and began to stroke Zhou Zishu's dick. It didn't take too long for him to cum.

Seeing this, he too pulled out his dick, and after a few strokes, he came all over Zhou Zishu's chest. They were both breathing heavily.
When their eyes met, Zhou Zishu could tell the other was thinking deeply.

So he asked, "What are you thinking?"

"Ah-xu...."

"Hmm.."

"Next time.. I want to cum on your face," he said seriously.

Weak in his legs, he couldn't manage to kick, so he threw the pillow at him.

"Mariticide! after making a passionate love, look at you, how you treat me.."

He was completely ignored by Zhou Zishu. "I'm tired; we have to go to the festival as well, Lao Wen. I'd like to take a bath" He said with a bright smile.
Wen Kexing completely shut his mouth and went to prepare a bath for him.
After all, if he wants to cum on his face, he must comply with every request.

__________________________

I wasn't able to update as I had so many assignments to complete, and even my exams are near but I'm not dropping it; I'll update whenever I have time, and thank you once again for reading; it really means a lot. Have a great day or night ahead :)