Uncertain

Only 30 percent, that's what the great shaman had said.

'Only 30 percent'  wen kexing sighed.

Great shaman and lord seven were already waiting for them on the mountain everything was set and tomorrow zhou zishu would get his nails removed.

Wen Kexing was blankly staring at some distance.
The coldness he felt in his heart was nothing compared to the coldness on Changming Mountain.
His trail of thought was broken by a gentle voice.

"We have travelled a long way and you have not fully recovered. Let's sleep."

Wen kexing's gaze was drawn to the man.He tried to smile, but it didn't reach his eyes.
He just kept staring at him.
Zhou Zishu was in front of him now, but who knows what will happen tomorrow? 'only 30 percent' he thought again.

Zhou zishu was no different, but he was a little optimistic from none he got a 30 percent survival chance. He had faith in great shaman too.
It was enough for him to have peace.

"Are you not going to sleep?"

Wen Kexing silently got into the bed.

"Not going to say anything?" He said softly.

Wen kexing looked at him, a thousand emotions surfaced, making him unable to speak. After much effort, he could only utter "Ah-xu."

The room was dark, making Zhou Zishu unable to see the look on his face. He knew Wen Kexing was in a vulnerable state. Gu-xiang had died. He had a low chance of survival, even the things that happened to his parents. Wasn't this world was too unfair for him?

He slowly brought his hand to caress Wen Kexing's cheek.
Making the other Little surprised after a little while he closed his eyes 'his warmth' suddenly a thought interrupted him 'this might be the last time I'm experiencing his warmth.'
His breath hitched as he said in a broken voice " please.. don't die"

After listening to this, Zhou Zishu couldn't help but hold his face in his hands and kiss him gently and slowly, as if he was assuring him that he won't leave him alone, he'd be fine. 

Wen kexing's eyes widened, but after a while, he closed his eyes to deepen the kiss.
After a long while, they broke the kiss. Zhou Zishu moved in to embrace him, lightly rubbing his back.

"You worry too much."

"I... I don't have faith in great shaman as much as you. I don't know."

Zhou zishu chuckled "if he heard that he won't be happy."

"Ah-xu..." Said wen kexing as he tightened his hold on him.

"Lao wen... If you don't have faith in great shaman then have some faith in me, It will be fine"

Wen kexing took a deep breath, "okay."  He was not scared of death. If God doesn't allow him to live with him, then he will die with him. Becoming one with dust, but he.. he wanted... to live, live with him, live a normal life , was it... Too much to ask for? 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At night,

Wen kexing closed the door slowly behind him.Placing the chair beside the bed, he sat down quietly. The room was quiet, so quiet that it was unbearable for him. Whenever he was with Zhou Zishu, they were always fighting, throwing insults at each other, but now. It's so quiet.

He reached out to hold his hand.

"Today, I went down the mountain to buy some stuff, it's so cold here and everything we eat freezes so fast that it's annoying i wonder how that old monster survived here.

He scoffed, No one here knows how to cook. Your lord seven came up to help me in the kitchen,  even though I don't like him, I let him help, only to discover he's just like you. Disastrous, I simply told him to put chilli in the dish. Not only he poured half a cup of it, he also rubbed his eyes. Grate shaman helped him later. Do all lords behave like this? You all should learn some basic survival skills.

And I have been behaving well around that Lord Seven. He just annoys me I don't know why. Even the way he speaks is annoying. Always talking in riddles.
He knows you too well. I don't like it when you both have something in common to talk about. He was with you for so long, His actions are like he.. towards you, he feels... Well, it doesn't matter. You are mine and there's no way you would cheat on me as I won't let you be alone with him. He said, nodding his head.

I taught little tyke some moves too that you wouldn't like. Your martial art has too many rules in them. They won't come in handy in unexpected situations, so I taught him in my style. I know when you will wake up, you are going to make a huge deal out of it.

You know, there will be a fair down the mountain soon. People told me there would be food, dance, and music. We can buy clothes for little tyke. He is growing up so fast and I've never seen a fair so..."

He sighed. holding his hand a little more tightly, he said in an unhurried way.

"So just wake up soon, I'm really lonely without you. It's been a month. I am doing everything you've told me to, I'm good to others too, so wake up soon."

He kissed his palm and put his head on the bed to close his eyes.
Every night he goes to Zhou Zishu's room to tell him about his day, what he did; just trivial things. And sleep on chair while holding his hand
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After being in a total coma for three months, Zhou Zishu woke up at last. He felt like an entire set of heavy shackles had been unburdened from him, his entire body becoming lighter, sans his right hand — that was being gripped tightly by someone who was apparently exhausted, as he was leaning to the side for a doze.

Zhou Zishu was momentarily distracted, thinking of the events that had led to this point just as if they were from a lifetime ago.

In the end, however, he simply stared at their entwined hands for a while, smiling gently. Yesterday, he had died when he had gone to bed, then awoken as someone new the next. The years that had passed were for nothing other than awaiting someone like this, who could stay with him both morning and night, holding his hand.

_________________________

Hello there!!
hope you all are doing well..

I just want to say that I'm really grateful for your support >⁠.⁠< , thank you 🔥

I'll be back with a new chapter soon till then take care✨