The Gang

It had been a few weeks since I met Grian and we had grown to become friends. We hung out with Mumbo and I had introduced him to Scar. I smiled at the memory.

Flashback:

I smiled at Grian. I had just finished the front of my mega base and he really wanted to see it. We both flew in the air, me with elytra and him with wings. He seemed to be in awe. "Y/N, this looks just like the ghost of a F/A!" He exclaimed. His excitement reminded me of something. Or rather, someone.

"You should probably meet Scar, you'll love him!" I said. He looked a little nervous. "Will he like me?" He asked. "Well, your a prankster, your amazing at building, you have a good sense of humour, and your laid back. Your pretty much everything Scar wants in a person." I said, causing him to blush a little at my compliments. 

He thanked me, and we flew off. We landed near Scar, and I jumped using some support from my elytra to charge directly into him, head butting his stomach and totally not accidentally knocking the wind out of him. 

"What could possibly be important enough that that was necessary?" He asked after catching his breath. "Well, you kinda died before you met the new hermit, so yeah." I said. Just then, Grian came into view. "Hello! My name is GoodTimesWithScar, (My device also thinks it's a mouthful, it lagged so much writing that lol) but that's a mouthful so just Scar." Scar said, holding out a hand. "I'm Grian, nice to meet you!" They shook hands.

"And so the friendship begins..." I said in a narrator voice. They looked at me. "Where these three friends will continue, what stupid prank will happen next? Well I guess we'll find out. To be continued..." I was speaking in a dead serious tone when I said stupid prank, but normal for the rest. "Talk about drama." Grian commented.

Flashback end

That had happened two days ago. Since then, my mega base had a chunk of the back completed, and I was currently grinding for more of the resources I needed. I had also made a XP farm. I need levels so I can dinnerbone everyone's pets. And farm animals. No animal is safe from me and my name tags.

Last season I was known as well... I was a super hero. No one knew who the mighty H/N (Hero name) was, but all they knew was that literally everything was upside down, and if someone turned them right side up, they'd get pranked. I even turned Mumbo's base upside down when he renamed his sheep from Dinnerbone to Jeb.

Heh... H/N was going to be coming back this season. The only thing stopping me was that I didn't have an enderman head yet.  Hence my work and progress enderman farm. But it's top secret. Can't have any suspicions about that. Y/N must remain H/N's secret  identity.

Anyways, Grian has made his little ship in a bottle. Mumbo commented that it was not a starter base but he sucks at building. However, me, Grian, and Scar all suck at red stone so we need him desperately. After all, who else is going to help make a drop floor (leading into water don't worry) in Iskalls base?

Who else is going to make an automatic salmon farm to place heads literally everywhere in Docs build? That's right, no one. Also Mumbos a great guy! No way we could live without him. I grabbed my rockets and flew up into the air, doing tricks 24/7. I was heading to the shopping district to get some materials for my enderman farm.

After buying the required items, I decided to make it automatic. Use there lemming brains to make them fall to there deaths. Basically, enderman sees endermite. Enderman goes after endermite. Enderman falls into hole and dies. Hoppers pick up enderman drops. Boom. Most of it wasn't red stone so I could manage.

As I flew back to my cabin to put the stuff in the chest, I met a certain avian along the way. "Hi Grian!" "WHAT THE- Oh. Hi Y/N." I cackled evilly. Grian just looked at my laughing form. We landed so I didn't have to waste rockets and talked. "So, whatcha doin?" Grian asked. "Getting items back to my base. You?" I replied.

"Grinding for concrete." Grian seemed very tired. "How much have you gotten?" "6781..." "Get to your freaking ship in a bottle and take a nap right now or so help me I will drag you there." He smiled. "Yes master Y/N L/N." He gave a knights salut and flew off. I totally did not follow him and make sure he took a nap, not at all.

I then met a certian moustached man. Who was asleep, head lying in hand. Mumbo. Was. Just. There. Asleep. I would be crazy to not prank him. Many fishing rod pulling later, I had him at the top of a tower. I mined all of it except the block he was laying on. Just as I was leaving he woke up. "What the- Y/N!"  I laughed "Yes, Mumbo?" He looked around. "This is why you never go AFK on this server!" He screamed. I flew away, leaving Mumbo there to save himself. Then, exactly 6 hours and 18 minutes later, my farm was done. "H/N is back baby!" I said to no one. I put on an enderman head. Then,

I got some name tags and used an anvil to make them say Dinnerbone. And, Scars farm animals were all upside down. I'll start small, soon though.... soon bases will go upside down! I thought, grinning.

Yeah, this may have seemed like a stupid idea but... it was funny. To me... at least.

I looked at my chat device.

MumboJumbo: Y/N! I can't get down

U/N(username): fine, I'll help u

Grian: with what?

MumboJumbo: I was asleep so they pulled me up a large pole and mined it all except the block I was standing on. I left my elytra and I can't get down

Grian: XD

U/N: Don't worry Mumbo

U/N: I'll get u down

MumboJumbo: :)

I didn't realize that he couldn't get down, and I'm not mean. It was just a joke and I will help him. After helping moustache man, I went back home and built. And built. And built. I was so tired, but I couldn't sleep! After all, I had to finish my mega base. I faltered a little in the sky before returning my balance.

"21 hours. And you said I should take a nap." A British voice behind me said. I turned around and was met with Grian. "Hi..." I tried to hide the exhaustion in my tone and failed miserably. "Nope. Bed, now." He replied. "But, my base." "Y/N. Your base won't leave if you sleep. You can and will continue it tomorrow." He had a do it or I'll make you expression on his face.

It ended with him literally carrying me to my bed because I refused. Once I felt the warm blankets, despite my wishes I immediately fell asleep. "Goodnight, N/N." was all I heard before unconsciousness took over, and I fell asleep.

1190 words! Sorry if this sucks, it  was very early in the morning when I finished this. But, you are now friends with Grian 🥳. Hope you enjoyed, stay strong and goodbye!

- ParanormalActivaty 💙

[Edit] For those who don't know, N/N = Nickname. Sorry I forgot to put that there.