Winner

Xisuma stood on top of the stage, about to announce the new mayor of Hermitcraft.

"And the person with the most votes, our winner is..."

He pauses for dramatic effect.

"GoodTimesWithScar! Congrats Scar, come on up and say a few words!"

A grin went on my face as Scar made his way up to give a mini speech. "Uh- Hi everyone!" Scar said into the microphone, seemingly nervous. "Thank you to anyone that voted for me, I'll try my best to do a good job! Oh, uh, me and a very kind person who helped me come up with ideas, decided that we should get rid of the mycelium in the shopping district. It takes away life from it, and it's all monotone. I think replacing it with grass would be better for- for the vibes it gives off." 

He took a deep breath. "Cheers to the trees and flowers that will grow now! Thank you." He bowed, and a wave of clapping and joyful shouting came from the crowd below. I was yelling the loudest out of everyone, my voice able to be heard if you listened hard enough.  He stepped off the stage and walked over to me, Grian and Mumbo. "SCAR WE DID IT!" I yelled. Grian smiled. "Honestly I voted for you after a while. Mumbo wasn't going to be mayor. Sorry Mumbo." He admitted. Mumbo just shrugged. "It's fine, dude! I knew as well to be honest."

We all went back to Scars snail, him on our shoulders as we cheered out nonsense. "JELLY!" Scar screamed once we entered the building. A grey and white cat stepped out from under a table, rubbing against his legs. He picked her up and spun her around, babbling about how he won in a baby voice. I smiled at the wholesomeness, reaching out to scratch Jelly between the ears.

After that we all fawned over the cat, praised Scar for his accomplishment, and eat food. I baked a cake (Grian tried to help but he got kicked out for almost burning down the house) and we all shared it, laughing. At some point Mumbo dropped his slice and Jelly started eating it, causing everyone to freak out before I reassured them she'd be fine. Xisuma also came in, giving Scar a mayor outfit, fell in love with Jelly, and left.

Scar got changed into it. He wore a purple coat, yellow striped pants, nice boots, and a blue sash with the word 'Mayor' on it. He also had a big bowtie and monocle. "You radiate power. I fear for my life." I said to Scar, him giving Jelly belly rubs while kneeling down and having such an innocent look on his face. "Respect your new mayor." He replied, not looking up from his pet.

"Y/N," Grian said, loud enough that we could hear him but quieter then a normal volume. "Scar is one of the most fearsome creatures on the land. We must respect him." I scoffed. "Yeah, right." This caused a flurry of protests to erupt from Scar. Mumbo just rolled his eyes at our antics, eating his food nonchalantly. 

After a couple more hours I headed home, too tired to use my elytra and just walking. Once I opened my door I made a bee-line to my room and flopped onto the bed, closing my eyes. Once I got up I saw Pastel and Sapphire sitting on the edge. Pastel nudged an empty food bowl foreword while Sapphire gave out a pitiful meow. "Okay, okay. I get it, your hungry." I grumbled, going to the kitchen to give them food. Once the cats were fed I went to sleep.

Only, the food wasn't enough.

No, no, no. They wanted to have my attention too, and they wouldn't stop until they got it.

Sapphire poked me with her paw, begging for pets. "I just want to sleep." Another poke. Pastel dropped a toy in front of me, purring. "Void. Fine, if you really want it that badly."

And so I played with them until they got tired. Then I went back into my room. But it seemed that me sleeping was a crime against humanity because in seconds Scar was in my house running towards me. I was enveloped into a tight hug, gasping for air. While I'm suffocating Scar continuously praises me for helping him

"Thank you so much Y/N!"

"Okay," I said hoarsely. "Your welcome, but please, your gonna kill me." He let go, laughing a little. I glared at him weakly, coughing. "I'm sorry!" He said, sounding more amused then anything. "I hope this will make you forgive me." He gave me not one, not two, not three, but four diamond blocks.

"I was kidding! Scar you don't have to do this!" I yelped in protest, trying to give them back to him, but he refused. "I was gonna give you them anyways, as a reward for getting me here." Then, before I could protest anymore, he was flying into the night sky, leaving me with my prize. I sighed, deciding to just take the gift. Now too awake to just pass out, I chose to write in my diary a little. I had kept it since we got back onto the server, just to keep track of my life when the days feel like simply minutes.

Today we had the election for mayor. Scar ended up winning, so that's a good thing. We had a nice celebration at his house too, and we got to make fun of Scar, which is always a plus. He ended up giving me for diamond blocks. I tried to refuse, but I am a little low on cash, so this will likely help me. I'm gonna go to sleep now, I'm so tired...

I went over to my window to admire the sky for a few second and then go to bed. Only, I saw a figure messing around with a block. Squinting, I identified it as Grian with some mycelium. He had a mischievous look on his face as he played with the block, and I added an extra note to my diary.

Keep an eye on Grian. He's planning something that likely has to do with mycelium.

After that I finally got the sleep I wanted and passed out for the day, falling into a dreamless slumber.

We won.

1044 words! I'm afraid that my publishing schedule may be a bit unpredictable, as I'm having some issues. Mental health is less then ideal. But, I'll still try to update as much as I can. Stay strong and goodbye!

- ParanormalActivaty 💙