Kidnapped

Uh... Kidnapping and mild violence. You have been warned. ╰( ̄ω ̄o)

I woke up in Grian's arms, his head resting on top of mine. It had been a week since the Watcher symbol appeared above my head, and he had followed me everywhere. I hadn't been alone for more then five seconds. Though I appreciated his concern, it was getting a little annoying. I loved him but I needed privacy, and so far the only time I get that is when I'm taking a bathroom break. 

I pushed him away and tried to get up, but ended up awakening him as well. He groaned, holding me tighter. "Where're you going?" He said sleepily. "I'm just gonna go get breakfast." I replied. My voice held exhaustion due to him being around me non-stop for a literal days on end. He says he's 'Protecting me' but I think he's doing more harm then anything else. 

He let out a noise of protest, "But I want cuddles!" He sighed, dragging out the 's' at the end. "Look, while I appreciate the attention, I need some alone time Grian." I said. I was putting that very politely. Truthfully having him always there all the time was actual torture. I had always been an introvert and I found being social extremely draining. 

So as you can imagine I was just a tad bit tired from no privacy for about a week.

For a while I put up with it in an attempt to ease Grian's nerves about the whole Watcher symbol thing, but now I was done with him never leaving me alone. I needed, desperately needed some privacy. 

"But-" 

"Listen, I know you think your protecting me, but if I don't get privacy soon I will go INSANE."

He sighed, thinking. After a while he just slowly nodded, walking out me door and flying away. I felt a little guilty, but if I didn't do that sooner I would've ended up yelling at him.

I took a deep breath and trudged to the kitchen, making myself some rabbit stew and the cats salmon. After everyone was fully fed I decided to just enjoy the privacy I finally had, going to my room and grabbing a book. 

I was at last alone.

(Timeskip)

After reading books for void knows how long I stopped and looked out the window, eyes widening when I realized it was almost midnight. I rolled over on my bed and let my body relax, ready to sleep for the rest of the night. 

Right as I was about to fall asleep, I heard a window open in my house, shortly followed by footsteps. I hesitantly got out of the blankets warm embrace, going to investigate the noise. I walked into the living room where the noise came from.

Right as a walked to the open window, I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me into someone's chest. Out of instinct I ran my foot down their leg and stomped on them. The let out a cry of pain and let me go. I took the opportunity to run to my room where I kept my elytra, hoping to get my cats and fly away.

Yes I value my pets over my safety, you got a problem?!

Anyways, right as I was about to snatch up my elytra, a potion splashed next to me, and I felt the world go dark. Blindness. I thrashed around and screamed, but after countless punches to the face and no so kind words being spoken by me, I passed out due to blood loss.

Hopefully Grian or Scar or Mumbo or anyone will find me soon.

I really wasn't planning to get kidnapped today.

(Grian's POV)

I yawned loudly, getting up from my bed and stretching out my limbs. It was a quite morning after my little talk with Y/n. At the time I had felt hurt, but I can see why they needed alone time. They had never liked being social for very long, and I think anyone would go crazy from being supervised non-stop for a week. 

I was worried, but definitely should've respected them more.

  I felt guilty, so I decided to make some cookies as an apology. They had told me before that while it wasn't F/F (Favorite Food) they still loved cookies a lot. And I had all the ingredients for it. (If your favorite food is cookies just ignore that first part ig)

Once the cookies were done I put them in a shulker box and began to fly towards Y/n's castle, a determined look on my face to make things right. 

I soared through the clouds, the wind boosting me forward towards my destination, almost like it was begging me to go there. I smiled slightly at the thought of seeing Y/N before frowning again knowing it was because I screwed up.

Once I arrived at their castle I looked around for a second, admiring the view. While their burn out wasn't healthy, they did make truly beautiful builds.  

I stepped in through the large gateway, knocking politely on the door. When I got no answer for almost a minute I stepped inside. I called out for them, but got no response. Assuming they were just outside for a bit, I decided to leave the cookies in their room with a note.

I quickly grabbed some paper and a quill that was lying around, scribbling down a quick explanation and apology, and telling them to meet up with me later. I took it and the gift upstairs to their room, gasping once I stepped inside.

It. Was. A. Mess.

Their were items scattered everywhere, the window had been broken so their were glass shards too, and blood stained the floor and walls. Y/N's elytra had been thrown carelessly on the ground, it's wings a messy tangle. I frantically looked around for any sign of who did this, and spotted a note on the wall.

I walked up to it and picked up the blood speckled sheet, reading it.

Y/N's with us now.

You really thought we would just forget about that?

We don't make empty threats.

You should've been more careful, now shouldn't have you?

Don't worry, we'll make sure they won't die, they'll just want to.

You should know who we are, after all, you are one of us.

See you soon~

No, no, no, no no no no no no NO!!!!

This had to be some kind of sick joke, it had to be!

They couldn't have been taken by... them.

"Y/N! Y/N!! Y/N!!!"

1068 words! Nice to see you guys again! Sorry for not updating very often, my like has been absolute chaos! Also, uh, again, things are not going to be very pretty. This is your last warning, there will be no breaks from the angst. BUT! I am going to let you all decide something. Do you want this story to have a good ending, or a bad one? 

COMMENT HERE FOR GOOD, FLUFFLY END.

AND HERE FOR BAD, ANSGTY END.

Stay strong and goodbye!

- ParanormalActivaty 💙