Mayor of Hermitcraft

I was currently helping out Iskall on a little build. He mentioned to me in a conversation about his hatred of diorite, and I recommended a diorite torture device as a build. He listened to me but needed help with ideas and building the outer design. So here I was building a massive abandoned warehouse with diorite inside of trash bins and massive torture objects. I silently questioned my life decisions as I places a diorite block on the stretching table. 

 I build some stone brick stairs looking like claws onto the diorite block, stepping back and admiring my work. Iskall had made a massive (and evil looking) lava pit which he could throw the poor white mineral into. I started feeling pity for the block, gazing at it with sympathy. It was then that Iskall walked into the room. "Hi Y/N," He greeted. "How's the build going?" I looked around with a sigh of satisfaction.

"I'm almost done with the exterior, and I built a torture device of my own for fun. I hope you don't mind." I replied. He  grinned reassuringly. "Not at all. It honestly looks great so far." I smiled at his praising, thanking him. I walked outside to take a break, Iskall following behind me. "Did you hear about the election?" He asked me. I shook my head, a confused expression crossing my face. "The servers gonna choose someone to be mayor of Hermitcraft." He explained quickly, pulling out some water and chugging it.

I hummed in response, looking out at the clouds. "Well, I should get back to work." I said, getting up from the hill we were sitting on. He nodded, grabbing some rockets to fly away. "Let me know when your done with the exterior and I'll handle the rest!" He called, before stretching out his elytra's wings and taking off to the sky. I smiled, turning towards the build. "Let's torture some bird poo." I said before getting out my building supplies and beginning to work.

(Timeskip)

After my part of the build was done, I went over to Scar's base to ask about the election. Arriving at the huge snail, I knocked on the door and a few minutes later, the wizard opened it. "Well hello there!" He welcomed me, a wide grin on his face. "What brings you to the jungle?" I waved with a closed eyed smile, stepping inside the massive animal once he let me in. "I have a question, what do you know about the election coming up?" I asked. "Yes I do actually. I'm running for mayor. My slogan idea is 'Vote Scar for a good time'!" He responded.

I chuckled quietly, thanking and wishing him good luck before heading outside again. He seemed very exited on running. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘮... I thought. I shook my head, deciding to go to Mumbo and ask him too.

I arrived at the hobbit hole and knocked, being invited in. "Hi Mumbo!" I greeted cheerfully. "Hi Y/N!" He replied, though in a little bit of a questioning tone of voice. I noticed Grian sitting in the corner, and waved to acknowledge him "I wanted to ask, what do you think about the election?" I said. He shook his head. "I don't really wanna run, but I am interested." He answered. "WAIT!" Grian shouted. "I have an idea! Mumbo, this is what we could use Grumbot for! To help you become mayor!" The mustached man thought for a moment.

"...Your not wrong." He eventually said. He scratched his chin. "I'll do it."

Grian cheered, fluffing out his wings. "I will help you Mumbo. MUMBO FOR MAYOR!!!" "Calm down Grian..." I laughed. The bird hybrid turned to me. "Will you help us, Y/N?" He asked. I shook my head. "Nah, I think I'll stay neutral." Both males nodded. After that I bid them adieu and went on my way.

 (Timeskip #2)

I placed down another block of andisite on my palace, sighing. I could almost hear a melody through the blowing leaves, and the rhythm of sheep eating grass. It was nice to calm down for once, and hear the song of life. I looked down at the bright green grass from my place on the wall, admiring the view. It was a gorgeous flower field that I made my base in, and I just never had any time to notice the beautiful landscape. I loved chaos, but the sense of peace and belonging here was a excellent change.

I heard a call from the sky above, and saw Scar flying down towards me. I picked up a wandering Pastel and walked over to where he had landed. I scratched the feline between the ears as I tilted my head at the grinning man. "Just as I thought there was a moment of peace." I teased. He chuckled before starting to explain his reason for being at my home. 

" I want your help, Y/N." He said. "I would like to offer you a place in helping me for my campaign." I thought for a minute. This would be a big change, but it would also be fun. "You know what? Okay. I will assist you in becoming mayor." I decided. He smiled. All of a sudden he hugged me, catching me by surprise. I slowly hugged back. "Thank you Y/N. Your a great friend." He quietly said, making me smile warmly back.

He pulled away and stretched out his elytra's wings. "See you on the other side Scar!" I cheerfully exclaimed. He said his bye in return, and flew off.

So, politics, huh...

I went inside. Pastel had run off while I was talking to Scar, and Sapphire was out exploring, so I just grabbed a book and went to my bedroom. The inside design was finished, I just need to build the exterior. Grian and the others often joked about the fact that I built the inside first, but it was just how I rolled. 

About an hour later, I heard a tapping at my window. I was met with Grian on the other side, a pout on his face. I rubbed my forehead and opened it, letting him in. "I heard from Scar your helping him?" He asked. I nodded in reply. "Traitor." He accused, a grin breaking out on his face. "To be fair," I reasoned. "I was never on your side to begin with here." He cursed logic and then went back to teasing, grin widening.

"I guess were rivals now."

"Guess we are."

I shrugged.

"Lets see who becomes the mayor of Hermitcraft then."

1085 words! Hello, I am mentally dead but not physically, yay! Stay strong and goodbye!

- ParanormalActivaty 💙