Ch.3: Helped

Layla's POV:

"LAYLA!" I hear Sirius scream.

I look down from what I'm holding onto, it has to be at least thirty feet above ground. My fear of heights are starting to kick in. I have very bad anxiety. I start to panic and hyperventilate. I could feel the cold blood run down my leg. I just know that I'll have quite a few deep scares when I get out that I'll have to clean.

"Sirius?" I ask seeing if he's still there. My voice cracked as a tear slipped out of my left eye. "Are you still there?"

"Yeah, of course I'm still here!"

"Okay" I must've hit my head on one of the floor boards my fall down.

"HEY!" Sirius must've noticed that I was starting to get drowsy.

"Sirius I-I'm getting k-kinda tired"

"NO! NO! I NEED YOU TO STAY AWAKE FOR ME OKAY?! I HAVE TO GET AND GET YOUR PARENTS!"

"Okay" I say barely talking. I hear his footstep descending fairly quickly. Stay awake Layla, you need to. At this point I've lost so much blood from how deep the cuts are and I've hit my head on the way to the floor. Darkness starts to fade it's way from my corners of my eyes, but not fully.

Sirius' POV:

As I'm running towards the Potter's house I'm just wishing that she is okay. I finally get to the door and blurt out "Help, i-its Layla. She's hurt, badly. And s-she must've of h-hit her head!" I was out of breath.

James was the first one to stand up, he ran out the door. He must already know where she is.

"What?"Mrs. Potter asked. I must've talked way too fast for her.

"Layla. She's hurt."

"Where is she"Mr. Potter asks walking up to Sirius.

"The Tree House that you two made when she was younger"

And with that all three of us ran out the door following James lead. I hope she's okay.

James' POV:

After being friends with Sirius for so long, you tend to understand him when he's blabbering so fast.
As soon as I heard that she got hurt, I know exactly where she was. The Tree House from when we were younger. I always told her that it was going to give away soon, but like every other time, she obviously didn't listen.

I make my way threw the meadow as the Tree House starts to come to my sight. I see my twins leg hanging down, deep wounds everywhere, and blood spewing out and dripping out on the ground.

"LAYLA?!?" I call up hoping for an answer. "LAYLA!" Still no answer I knew that she hit her head so she must of passed out.

I didn't care if I was going to get hurt doing this but I quickly ran up the latter to my sister. By this time Mom, Dad, and Sirius were arriving. I finally reached the top to Layla. I lay out flat in my stomach in hope to spread more of my weight out. I see her bright blue eyes barely peaking out.

"Layla? Hey it's okay. Mom and Dad are here, okay. We're going to get you out. I love you. Y-you have to fig-ht the drowsiness" I say every word making my voice crack even more. I single tear goes across my cheek.

Layla slightly nods, with even more tears spilling from her eyes. "J-James?"

"Yeah?"

"It-it hurts"

"I know, I know" I say while holding her head up with my hands. Her eyes start to flutter when she finally gives in and closes them. "Layla? Layla!" At this pint tears or all over. "MOM! DAD!"

"WHAT IS IT? IS SHE OKAY!" My mom called up.

"SHE CLOSED HER EYES!"

"James I need you to stay calm okay we're about to get you both down" Dad yelled with a surprisingly calm voice.

"Okay" I croaked still holding onto Layla's head in one hand and her one arm that was still accessible.