Ch.11: Town Problems

Layla's POV:

I walk outside to my car. As I unlock my Jeep Wrangler I stand up, the top was off. I look back to all the kids that are here. One, two, three, four, five, six. I look back to my car counting the seats in my car. Four other seats. Shit.

"Do twin of you want to ride in the back?" I ask, this is the last resort.

"Sure. James and I will. Sirius can sit up with you and the girls can is in the middle." Remus said already getting into the back.

"Okay!" I let go of the frame and plop in the car. The car doors all open and slam and different times. "Is everyone good to go?"

"Yep" they all shout back at me. I turn my key and turn the radio on. "We are off."

Town was about a thirty minute drive away.

Sirius' POV:

We were driving in the road going around 70 mph surrounded by trees on both sides. We were all singing along to the song 'Everyone Wants to Rule the World' by Tears for Fears. I was in the passenger seat, James and Remus in the car back, the three girls in the middle, and Yn was driving.

I looked over to Layla only to see her pointer fingers tapping on her steering wheel with the song. He hair was long so it was all over the place except her face. She would ever so slightly look into the rear view mirror and then back into the side ones. She was of course singing along with everyone else. We slow down just a little bit and turn the corner.

We are now in town. Layla reaches over to the radio non and asks where do we want to go first.

Every one said "Stop n' Shop" it was a small t-shirt shop that was filled with the best shirts.

"Okay" she said. We pulled into a parking space and all got out. I went to the back to open the trunk for the boys but Layla beat me to it. Even when she does the littlest of tasks she can still be the cutest.

Layla's POV:

As I pulled into the parking lot I turn the key get out and go around the back to open the trunk for the two boys. After I do that I go up the curb to the sidewalk where the other girls are and we go into the store. It was easily my favorite stare ever! It had cute t-shirts and they were so comfortable.

We walked around for a little picking up a few here and there. I found one shirt that was white and had four small dinosaurs in a trail walking. Then I found another one that was army green and summer nights was embroidered on the chest.

Lily found a shirt but no one else did. After looking around her and I paid for our things and we all went back outside to see where we were going to go next. As we were just walking to nowhere in particular, I blurt out "I think I want to get another piercing."

Everyone turns their head at me and says at the same time "what?!?!?"

"No like I've been wanting one for a while anyway. I just want to get my cartilage pierced." I already had my first and second piercings.

"Where would we go?" Lily asked.

"No, she's not getting her ears pierced." James spoke up.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because I said so."

"James. Really?"

"Yes really."

The girls took my arms and Marlene said, "then only us girls will go. You don't have to come or watch." We started walking towards the eating store only to joined by all three boys again.

"Nice of you guys to join the party." I say as we get to the door. I go to open it for everyone and when Sirius g gets to the door, as he is the last one, he reaches over the door and holds it open for me. I let go of the door and go through the gap from his body and the door. "Thank you."

"You're welcome" he says back following me in.

I walk around the store to try to find an earring before I ask for it to be pierced. I couldn't find anything, even when every one is looking as well.

Sirius walks up to my and hands me one, it was a golden bar, but the top was pointy like an arrow head. The bottom was like the end of an arrow. "Do you like this one."

"Yeah, it's really pretty." I say looking back up to him. "I'm going to go and ask if I can do this one."

"Okay."

I walk over to the back with everyone following me. I find the piercing tech and told her what I wanted. She sat me down on a stool and started cleaning my ear. She then took a pen and marked where she was going to pierce.

"Are you ready?" She asks.

"Yea."

"Okay on the count of three. One two-"

She did it on two, o scrunch my nose. "Ow!"

"Your all done."

"Thank you."

She leaves the room after giving me a mirror to look at my new earring. I love it. Very simple but elegant. As I stand up going to the counter to pay Sirius starts laughing. I turn around "what" chuckling myself.

"You should've seen your face!"

"Oh shut up." I turn back around and go pay.

We walk out of the store and start to walk around even more. "Look it's the filthy blood traitors!" Someone calls. Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape. Just great.

"What do you want?" Sirius says as he was the closest to them.

"Nothing from you!" Snape says.

"And what's that supposed to mean?!" I say pushing my way past my friends to stand next to Sirius.

"Ahh Layla Potter ladies and gentlemen!"

"What do you want from us?"

"Oh nothing really."

"Then why are you talking to us at all?"

"Well I guess there is a question that I want to ask someone" Lucius says walking close to me.

Sirius puts his hand on me putting me behind him a little. "I wouldn't step any closer there Malfoy." Sirius is getting angry.

"Aww, protecting your little girlfriend are we?"

"She's not my girlfriend!" Sirius turns to me and says "come on guys let's go."

As we start to walk away, Sirius' arm is still around me in a protective manner. "Nice ass Layla!" Snape calls out.

James and Sirius tries to go back to punch him, but I put my hand on Sirius' chest and Lily does the same to James. I say so only Sirius can hear me, "are they really worth it?"

He looks back down at me, "no."

"Okay then let's go."

"Okay."

All of us start walking to an ice cream parlor to cool down. We all order our ice cream and go and sit down.