Interview with Jimgon21

This is and interview with non othere than the amazing, talented Jimgon21!!!

1) Your username is really unique.. How did you create it?

Ah, yes, my username. Haha. Well, its actually a combination of two of my favorite fictional characters, Jimmy Coates and Eragon. Thus, Jimgon. The number 21 is just one of my favorite numbers.

2) On your story, You've Been Tagged, Did you like how it ended? I fell in love with that book!

I did like how it ended, yes. A few people were hoping for a different outcome, but I can't please everyone haha.

3) I notice you like to write poems. Where do you get your inspiration?

 Mostly from either my life, or whatever pops in my head. Most of my poems are how I feel at that moment, or a story that I feel should be told.

4) Have you ever had writer's block?

Oh yes. Most annoying thing ever. haha. 

5) I am dying to know. Will you ever make a sequal to You've Been Tagged?

Haha, unfortunately, the answer is probably not. I'm not completely ruling it out, but I can't see myself doing one. :( sorry.

6) When writing, do you have someone that edits your stories, do you edit them yourself, or do you use something like Wattpad ABC Spell Check?

Well, my mom edits it, and I edit it too. I write all the chapters on Microsoft Word, so that clues me in on a lot of mistakes.

7) Do you enjoy writing?

 Very much so! One of my hobbies!

8) Do you think you will be an author when you grow up?

I think that would be amazing. haha. Not sure where I'm heading career wise yet, but I definitely will continue to write for fun. 

9) I took a look at your website. Do you like to blog??

I do like to blog! It's a different form of writing, and I like to share my thoughts with people around the world.

10) Have you ever thought of really making your stories into books someday?

YES! haha. In fact, I'm working on self-publishing "You've Been Tagged" now. Should be exciting if it works out :)

 11) Do you have time to read other people's stories on Wattpad?

 I always try and read people's stories if they ask. But sadly I forget sometimes haha. But I try my best!

12) Do you think living your dream, or going to school is more important?

 Depends on how feasible the dream is. And if you can go to school to reach your dream, all the better! You should always have a backup plan in case your dream doesn't become reality, and school provides that.

13) What do you do in your spare time?

 School, guitar, play basketball, write, read, eat, and....play wordswithfriends. hahaha

14) Do you like to play music?

I love playing music. Music is wonderful.

15) What is your favorite subject in school and why?

 Well this is tricky, since I was homeschooled my whole life until I started taking Community College classes a year ago. I would say....uhh..I guess Algebra? I was pretty good at it.

16) How did you find out about Wattpad?

 I was looking for an ebook app on my iPod touch, and WHAMO! there is was. I installed it, and soon became a member.

17) Do you think the What's Hot list is fair to undiscovered writer's?

 Honestly, unless your book is in the top 50, being in the What's Hot list is pretty uneventful. It's cool to see how fast your book is growing and stuff, but its not all its cracked up to be I think.

18) What's the highest spot one of your stories has been on What's Hot?

I think mid 70s was the highest it ever got.

19)  How does it feel to have a very popular book on Wattpad?

It's awesome! I honestly had no idea that people would enjoy it this much. It's truly awesome! haha

20) Do you think you will write on Wattpad for many years to come????

I hope so! It's a good website to upload stories for free! Very nifty! :)

Great questions! Thanks for the interview!