Interview with my best friend, Brookie101!!!

This girl is my best friend. We stick together through thick & thin and i love her. Everyone, my beautiful bff, BROOKIE101!

 1) How long have you been on Wattpad for?

 I have been on wattpad for about a year in a half now my friend Maddai got me started.

2) Do you think you will ever change your username?

I might sometime in the future but for now I think I'll stick with it.

3) How long does it typically take for you to write a chapter for one of your stories?

 It takes me about a week to write a chapter because I do it little by little.

4) How come you have so many stories that are unfinished?

 .I'm a procrastinator, I'm always pushing things to the side and then I never really do them but I'm trying to be better right now I'm finishing a chapter for one of my books.

5) When you get writer's block, do you turn to your fans for ideas?

  Honestly I have only had my fans for a little time but I haven't really honestly even thought about it and that is something I will remember in the future.

6) Have you ever based a story off a song?

 No I haven't found a song that I could work with yet.

7) How often do you talk to your fans?

  I talk to them when I think of something to say. so I guess you could say on occasion

8) Do you have a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc?

Nope.

9) How often are you on Wattpad?

 Pretty much every night after school and on the weekends.

10) Do you enjoy school?

 I enjoy school most of the time but everyone has bad days. The only thing i don't enjoy is homework.

11) What do you think are some benifits to being a writer?

 Yes. I write out my feelings, experiences everything writing is'nt just something I do its my getaway I can write stuff about the guy I like or something I would love to do stuff like that.

12) Have you ever gotten Hate P.M.'s?

No.

13) Do you like the What's Hot list?

 Yeah but mostly I just read my fans stories and support them just like they support me

14) What genre's do you enjoy the most?

 The genre I enjoy most is probably fantasy because its just fun to read that stuff

15) How has Wattpad affected you from before you started?

 Yes I all these different stories have inspired me and some have even changed my perspective on things.

16) Do you think Wattpad is a safe place for kids under the age of 13 to read and write books?

  Yes as long as thay look at the rating of the book

17) Why are you my best friend?

  I'm your best friend because you stick with me good times and bad you stand up for me. we are loners together forever!:D

18) Do you think you will be super popular on Wattpad one day?

yes, when I finish my story I might have alot of reads

19) What's your motto?

 ' Life is like a bath it feels good when your in but the longer your in the more wrinkled you get:D

20) Will you be on Wattpad for years to come with more stories?

Probably some day i hope to get my stories published.