Interview with TwilightPotter!!!

The biggest fan of twilight and harry potter, TwilightPotter. ( I really don't know if  they are)

1) On a scale of 1 to 10, how safe do you think Wattpad is for children 13 and under?

Some stories I think are for kids under that age. I give that a 10. Wattpad is a very safe place for everyone, and if it wasn't, then they wouldn't put restrictions on anything :)

2) What interests you more, reading, or writing?

I can't pick there. When I read a new book, the first thing I want to do is grab my notebook or computer and write, write, write!

3) How often do you typically update chapters of your stories?

I switch between here and another site, so usually I update one a week on one story at a time, two if I'm really into it!

4) Have you ever been on the What's Hot list?

Yep. My poems and my favorite of my stories, "One Whisper at a Time" was in What's Hot :D

5) How often are you on Wattpad daily?

Everyday, almost all day. Writing and reading are my passions, plus some of my very good friends that I've made on wattpad.

6) Do you write rough drafts of your stories?

I do. I write them all out in my notebook first, then I change things on the computer when I type it up if something doesn't sound right.

7) Have you ever thought of doing a story with another Wattpad member or a group?

Yes! I have a story that was just finished with another wattpad member by the name of BlAckRosE7777777. A wonderful girl, she is. Our story is called Don't Trust the Players.

8) Do you think any of your stories will win The Watty Awards?

I really like Forever December, but I don't think I'm popular enough to win. I don't mind, though, because I really love even being able to be a part of it!

9) Which of your fans do you talk to the most?

Oh, goodness! Love them to bits. IAmSeverusSnape, BeautifulLies, and BipolarCourtney.
10) When you have writers block, what do you do?

I read, or work on a different story. Reading is the best things anyone can do for writer's block. I mean, writing is just reading on paper, so why not read? :)

11) Are any of your stories based on real life events that have happened to you, or someone else?

Yes. I won't say a name of the story, but one of my friends had twin babies, and one of them tragically was killed in a car accident, which is the base of one of my stories.

12) Are any of your real life friends, fans of yours on Wattpad?

Yes! WhitneyMcCormick, JenniferCorona, and HeavenRowland are all my friends in real life. Also BlAckRosE7777777. :)

13) When you get hate mail, what is your reaction?

Most of it is only people asking me to upload, I guess. I never get hate MAIL, but maybe a message or two. I explain to them why if I haven't uploaded. I'm nice about it.

14) What advice would you give to other Wattpad members not on the What's Hot List?

It's okay! I haven't been on it in a while. But the fact is, not all great books are in the What's Hot list. It doesn't mean that you're a horrible author, and if you think so, you're crazy.
15) Do you LOVE writing? Or is it okay?

I love writing very much. It's my passion and someday, I really want to be a real Author.

16) Which of your stories would you recomend a new Wattpad member to read first?

Hmm...I think my best book would be One whisper, but it depends on what you like. I go all different ways with my books. I have some Teen Fiction, and some Paranormal. It varies a lot with me. So, I guess whatever a new member is into. :)

17) How long does it  take you to write a 3 paged chapter?

Not long at all. Usually, I get really into it and it's written in about a half an hour. Most of my chapters are about three pages long.

18) Do you get your inspriation from something, someone, or somewhere?

Books. I get inspired by books. It's funny, really. When I'm reading, I'll get an idea that has NOTHING to do with the book! It's crazy, sometimes, the way my brain works!

19) Are your characters names made up, or based on someone?

When I think up a character, the first thing I do is write down names of girls and boys A-Z that I think I might like. If that doesn't work, I go to the wonderful babynames.com and find a name that I really like. Sometimes, I get inspired by other people's names as well.

For example, my Science teacher was named Christine, but she was called Chris. That's how chris in "A Never Ending Hell" got her name!

20) Do you think you will be a real author someday?

I don't think. I KNOW. It's my dream and I don't just give up on my dreams, I work until I make them come true. I suggest that everyone do that. Never give up on your dreams, no matter what anyone says. YOU. CAN. MAKE. IT. :)