Interview with MrsHoran25!!!!

The person I admire the most for her Niall love, MrsHoran25!!

1) How long have you been on Wattpad for?

Around 5 months more or less.

2) Do you think you will ever change your username? 

Maybe but I like how it looks now. So, not in closer future.. :D

3) How long does it typically take for you to write a chapter for one of your stories?

If I have good idea, it takes one hour. If I get writers block it can take up to one week.

4) How come you have so many stories that are unfinished? I always keep getting new ideas and different stories are born.

5) When you get writer's block, do you turn to your fans for ideas?

No. That's why I keep two or more stories. If I get stuck on one, I can always turn to another one.

6) Have you ever based a story off a song?

Not whole story but one chapter. I might do it one time.

7) How often do you talk to your fans? Not as much as I would like to. But there are few girls that I keep in contact over here.

8) Do you have a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc?

Proud owner of Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr. You can find Tumblr on my profile but Twitter and Facebook are hidden. If you ask me for Twitter I will give it.

9) How often are you on Wattpad? I try to be as much as I can but sometime school doesn't let me to be here. On days when I can be here, I can be up to 3 hours..

10) Do you enjoy school?

Not so much but sometimes I enjoy in some subjects.

11) What do you think are some benifits to being a writer?

You can write good compositions, you work at home, you get money for what you love, you can escape in your own special world and much more. I like it for all those things.

12) Have you ever gotten Hate P.M.'s?

I haven't and that's great thing. I don't wish it to anyone.

13) Do you like the What's Hot list?

To be honest, nope. I don't like reading those super popular stories because they have too many pages. I like to see what can people who aren't popular write. And who knows, I might like it.

14) What genre's do you enjoy the most?

Romance, fantasy, poems and non-teen fiction.

15) How has Wattpad affected you from before you started?  

It helped me so much. I got chance to improve myself and write like I want it, not like others want.

16) Do you think Wattpad is a safe place for kids under the age of 13 to read and write books?  

Some stories aren't but its like someone says kids can't go to library.

17) Do you have any finished books?

 I wanna save you tonight (Niall Horan love story), Please, meke it stop! and poem: I'm (Not) That Girl

18) Do you think you will be super popular on Wattpad one day? 

Nah, I don't see myself like that but who knows. Maybe...

19) What's your motto?

 Stay Strong, don't let them bring you down again and have hope even in darkest moments.

20) Will you be on Wattpad for years to come with more stories?

Sure. I love writing and I will always find time to write.