Interview with Andii-xx!!!!

Here is my interview with the one and the only ( I think) Andii-xx!!!

1) How do you feel about being an author in real life?

I would love to be an author in real life, but it is very hard to 'make it'. I don't know where I would find the time to write a full novel anyway - and thats what I like about WattPad. You can submit bits at a time and it doesn't all have to be ready all at once.

2) Do you feel any different than other Wattpad members because you live in Australia?

Not really, because all of my Australian friends read my stories and use WattPad... And there aren't many differences - in terms of literature - between Australia, America, Europe, etc.

3) Do you use different accents in your stories?

No. Well, it's not noticable to me :)

There is

Mum = Mom

Ketchup = Tomato Sauce

... That's all I can think of.

4) How often do you update?

When I first started, (a couple of months ago), I would update everyday. In the month that followed, however, I did stop for a while due to school work - but now that I am back, I will definitely try to update every second, if not every, day.

5)Does school (or work), or Wattpad come first?

There is definitely a mix between both; though admittidly I would have to say WattPad. Whenever I sit down to do my homework, I always have a WattPad page open in the backgroud of my laptop, which I would just give up on my homework and write on.

WattPad would definitely have to be one of my favourite websites.

6) How long do you think it will take you to finish One Lie?

Seeing as it is not the fan-favourite, I'm actually putting it on hold indefinitely. Right now I am working on my first novel, 'At Seventeen'. I would start working on 'One Lie' probably after I finish 'At Seventeen' or start my new novel, 'Tears of Blood'.

7) How many hours are you on the computer daily?

Definitely a whole day. I would just sit in front of the TV with my Laptop and be playing any game from Habbo Hotel to WattPad, even if I'm not fully engaged in what I am doing. There's a garuntee that I will either have my computer or my iPhone in my hand (which I am writing my interveiw on now xD)

8) Do you like TV, or Computer better?

Definitely computer because it's interactive :)

9) Do your parents support your writting?

Yes. When I was a child, I remember them always seeing me on the computer typing in word, and they would always ask,

"What are you doing?"

And I would say,

"Working on my story!!"

Then they would help me with the plot etc. And, this was in Year 1, so I definitely started off at a young age and had their support.

10) Do you ever write on Wattpad at school (or work)?

Yes. Just like at home, when we are on the computers, I would always have a word document or WattPad up behind the work we are doing... Of course if we aren't using computers, I actually have a scribble/note book that I carry with me to every class and I would write down ideas and then type them up the following night.

11) Do you like to read or write more?

Definitely write. It's like 'YOU' create the story and 'YOU' make the ending, twist, plot, etc. My favourite part of story writing would have to be the Character Development and Traits, as well as making up an epic fight scene :)

Writing is great because you can really create any fantasy world you want.

12) What is your main goal as far as writing this year?

-To get 100 fans on WattPad

-To get popular books

-To get 1000 reads on 'At Seventeen'

(which I'm very close to :)

-To enter a good book in the Watty Awards

13) How long have you been onWattpad?

About 2-3 months

14) Do you have any Fanclubs?

No, I haven't fully explored that part of WattPad yet. All I have really done is write stories.

15) Do you have a Quizilla or any other eBook website you write on?

No, only WattPad, though in the future I hope to expand my stories and the websites they go on.

16) Have you ever thought of a joint account with another member?

Funny you asked, because just today my friend (Twiluva) was telling me that she was going to quit WattPad. After a long conversation on why she shouldn't, we came to the conclution that we will join accounts. As I know Rowii in real life (we go to the same school and we are best friends), we decided that next term - as we are on holidays now - we will meet up at lunchtimes at school and have a brainstorming session a couple of times a week. I'm really looking foward to it :)

17) Do any of your friends read your work?

Yes my best friends:

Beccy

Kirsty

Rowii

Tasha

(ily guys) They have supported my through-out the whole process and at lunch, we would sit around and joke about some of the things I have written (as the main character of 'At Seventeen' is named Kirsty) and they would give me ideas on what to do next and help me when I'm stuck.

18) Do you ever get writers block?

Sometimes, but I just ask my friends or fans what they think I should do next.

19) What is your dream for writing?

My dream for writing isn't to big. I hope to publish something, of course, but writing is really my second hobby.

20) Do you plan on being an author when you grow up?

Yes a bit. As I said in Question 19, writing is really a second hobby as I am a singer and performer of 9 years, I really want to fall back on that when I am elder. But yes, I would also like to publish some books as well.