Interview with StorySpinner

The popular StorySpinner :)

Q 1)  On a scale of 1 to 10, how safe do you think Wattpad is for children      13 and under?

Ans.1) Wattpad is completely safe for children in my opinion. So on the    scale of 1 to 10 I would rate it 9

Q 2) What interests you more, reading, or writing?

Ans 2) I like both reading and writing. I am a certified bookworm and by writing I create my own personal world.

Q 3) How often do you typically update chapters of your stories?

Ans 3) I used to update my stories once in every two days earlier but as I just passed out from college and got a job I get less time to upload. So, it is usually 2-3 times a week now.

Q 4) Have you ever been on the What's Hot list?

Ans 4) Yes, I have been #1 on the What’s Hot list. I was pretty thrilled that time. Right now I am on #3.

Q 5) How often are you on Wattpad ?

Ans 5) I log in Wattpad almost every day as I have to answer to my private messages and messages on my message board. I also love to interact with my fans on Wattpad chat.

Q 6) Do you write rough drafts of your stories?

Ans 6) I never write rough drafts for my stories. When I have to upload a story I go straight to MS Word and type whatever comes to my mind and then post it to Wattpad. I decide a solid plot for my story before starting with a story then I go on to write the chapters according to the plot.

Q 7) Have you ever thought of doing a story with another Wattpad member or a group?

Ans 7) Yes; in fact I am currently working on a book called “Dark.Love.Seduction.Supernatural” with six other authors. This book will have six short stories. These stories are dark and twisted romance stories with supernatural elements.

Q 8) Do you think any of your stories will win The Watty Awards?

Ans 8) I don’t really know because there are so many amazing stories on Wattpad. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Q 9) Which of your fans do you talk to the most?

Ans 9) I talk with whosoever messages me or <dings> me on chat. So, there is no one specific. I love all my equally.

Q 10) When you have writers block, what do you do?

Ans 10) I write down the entire story in points on a piece of paper. Then I try to think of different possibilities that I could add in my story.

Q 11) Are any of your stories based on real life events that have happened to you, or someone else?

Ans 11) The answer to that question is yes. I get inspired by real life incidents.  My story characters often have personalities of people I have met in real life.

Q 12) Are any of your real life friends, fans of yours on Wattpad?

Ans 12) No, none of my real life friends are fans of me on Wattpad because I haven’t told them that I write stories on Wattpad. I use a pseudo name as my Wattpad name.

Q 13) When you get hate mail, what is your reaction?

Ans 13) I have got hate mail two times till now. It bothered me a bit earlier but now I completely ignore them because I don’t want to waste my time on people who have nothing better to do and pass their time my slandering others. I have more fans than haters and my fans have always been there for me.

Q 14) What advice would you give to other Wattpad members not on the What's Hot List?

Ans 14) Don’t lose hope guys. I had never even dreamt of being #1 on What’s Hot list but I made it. So, you can do that to. Just keep writing and one day I am sure you will come up with a story that really connects with a lot of readers.

Q 15) Do you LOVE writing? Or is it okay?

Ans 15) I absolutely love writing. It is an escape for me from the normal monotonous world.

Q 16) Which of your stories would you recommend a new Wattpad member to read first?

Ans 16)  I would recommend them to read “This Cinderella is a Player”.

Q 17) How long does it take you to write a 3 paged chapter?

Ans 17) It usually takes me two hours to write a 3-4 page chapter.

Q 18) Do you get your inspiration from something, someone, or somewhere?

Ans 18) I get inspired by everything and everyone. As mentioned I use a lot of real life incidents in my stories. But the incidents and twisted a lot to suit my stories.

Q 19) Are your characters names made up, or based on someone?

Ans 18) All the character names in my stories are made up. I love thinking of unique names for my characters. So, every character in my story has a lovely and unique name. Some examples are Tiana, Chastity, Blaze, Kiara etc. So, you get the basic idea that I like the names in story to be unique.

Q 20) Do you think you will be a real author someday?

Ans 20) I started writing as a hobby in order to forget about daily life issues. They are a depiction of my fantasies and imagination. But recently a lot of fans have asked me to get my stories published. Maybe someday I will get them published.