Interview with LilyBlake :)

The awesome.. LilyBlake!!!!

1) What made you become a writer?

Well one day I was sitting on my bed in my room and I was talking to my best friend and I was like I am gonna write a book randomly I wrote a book and now I cant stop writing its my life. Ya the book I wrote is published on here under My Stolen Heart its not the best cuz well its my first book but I felt like sharing it!

2)Have you ever been on What's Hot before?

 No

3) What are your major goals " Wattpad wise" this year?

I would like to keep being supported by my fans and maybe get on that hot list!

Id like to finish my new book The Projects too

4) What type of Point of View are your stories normally in?

 First person

5) How do you react to haters?

 I dont let them say what they want we all have our own opinion if they dont like my work oh well others do.

6) Do any of your friends read your work?

Yes my friends do they support me and I support them.

7) Do you type fast, or slow?

Haha, very, very, fast!!

8) Do you have a little ( or big ) sister (or brother) that bugs you sometimes when your writing?

Little sis, but she is supportive of my writing. If I tell her I am writing, she will go away. But she will want to read it later.

9) What would you say if you woke up tomorrow and all of your stories were on #1-10 on the What's Hot list?

Id jump up and down, and be like "Ahhhhhhhh pinch me!"

10) What inspires your writing?

My Life and my dreams, what ever pops in my head. Really everything inspires me. Music does too. Quotes you name it.

11) Do you think your personality shows in your writing?

Yes, it so does. But I can make it not if I try. 

12) Do your parents read your stories?

No i wont allow it.

13) How long have you been on Waattpad?

Since July 22nd,  2010.

14) Did you discover Wattpad by the app?

No.

15) How long do you think you will be on Wattpad?

As long as I keep writing ,and they stay up, I'll be there.

16) How many months does it take you to finish a full, 40 chaptered book on Wattpad ( Or how many you think)?

I dont know. It took me 8 months to write my first book. I'm hoping to get this one done before September though.

17) Do you enjoy writing, or does it seem like a chore?

I love it! It makes me happy, though when I get stuck, I hate it sometimes.

18) Do you write rough drafts?

Yes. Do they get edited? Not really. I will edit my stuff when I have the time. Everything on Wattpad is my rough draft.

19) Who makes your covers?

GakuenAlice! She's amazing!

20) Do you think you will be an author when you grow up?

I know I will. Its not a choice! It will happen.  Its my dream and dreams do come true when you allow them too. So, Yes I will be. Youll see my name, but it wont be as lilyblake. :) That's just my online pen name. I'll let you all know my real name when I get published!