Interview with MP13Girl!!

The author of the amazing book, Every Evil Kiss,

MP13Girl!!!!

1) How did you become popular on Wattpad?

I’m not really sure. I think it was my story “Hey There, Delilah” that did it.

2) How many hours a nite do you spend on Wattpad?

I usually go on for an hour or two.

3) Does Wattpad create or relieve stress for you?

Both. It creates stress because I want to update quickly when I’m not able to so I don’t have to keep anyone waiting, but it relieves it because I absolutely love to write.

4) Do you ever get hate mail?

Nope.

5) Do you love writing?

I absolutely love writing! I have ever since I was little.

6) Do you use the Wattpad app?

Definitely! That’s how I found Wattpad!

7) Have you ever won the Watty Awards?

Nope. I joined Wattpad when the last Watty Awards were going on, so I couldn’t join. But my story “Hey There, Delilah” is in it now.

8) Do you read the Watt's Up section on Wattpad?

Yep!

9) Do you make your covers for your books?

I’ve made all my covers except for “Hey There, Delilah” and “When the Prince Falls in Love with the Pauper”.

10) Is writing your major hobby?

Yep. I love to write.

11) Do you put school before writing, or vice versa?

Considering my math grade, I believe I put writing before school…

12) How many months do you think it will take you to finish Every Evil Kiss?

I’m trying my best to finish it before “Girls vs. Boys”, but I’m sure it’ll take me a few months. For right now, I think it’ll take two to four months.

13) Have you ever thought of deleting your Wattpad account because of haters?

Nope.

14) What do you say to haters?

Why hate? Is there a point? It’s not like you know the person in real life or anything, so why be mean? If their writing isn’t good, then tell them nicely. You don’t have to be mean.

15) Do you feel you have left your mark on Wattpad members?

For some people, I’m sure I have.

16) How long is 1 chapter of one of your typical books?

For my old stories, it’s one to three pages. But for my newer ones, they’re typically five or six pages; sometimes they even go higher than that.

17) Do you read or just write stories on Wattpad?

I just write. Except I do read XxSkater2Girl16xX’s stories. They’re my guilty pleasure…

18) How do you feel about the random shuffle button?

I don’t really mind it, but I have clicked on it by accident a few times…

19) Do you like to foreshadow in your stories?

Most definitely.

20) Do you think you will be an author as a career choice?

Of course! What I want to be in the future is an actress, but becoming an author is definitely something I’m going to do as well!