1

"Are the ships ready?" I ask.

"Yes, Lord Shen. We sail to the Teca Empire at once." General Azar said. 

General Azar served me for more than half my life. He was one of the best wolf clan warriors I've ever seen. He's kind of like my godfather. He's better than my real father who banished me. 

"Good." I say walking. 

"Lord Shen this is not what your mother wants." The Soothsayer said. 

Ugh. I don't know why I didn't get rid of her. She's been our Soothsayer for over 20 years. I guess I'm stuck with the old goat lady.

"My mother is not here. She's not anywhere. I have always looked up to father. Now I look up to no one." I say. 

"This path isn't a good one."

"I don't care. I will make the Teca's fall before me. General Azar call all the wolves. All of them." I say. 

"Yes, your highness." General Azar bowed and let out a howl. 

I hear more hollows in the distance. A gorilla came up to us. The Gorilla clan also serves me. I outnumber the Teca's 2 to 1. They will fall before me. He had in his hand a box. Two wolves opened it. 

"Your blade and other weapons my lord." One said. 

I took the blade and other weapons.

I examine the sword. 

"What kind of iron is this?" I ask. 

"It is the strongest iron in the world. The Teca's would not stand a chance." One wolf said.

"Do not forget that they have golden talismen." I say. 

"This iron can break golden talismen. It took us four moons to make. It took us even more time to find." The other said. 

They bow and walk away. I swirl the sword around. It was lighter than usual. The Teca's won't stand a chance against me. They will burn and I will conquer the Empire.