6

Teca. At last. Three years it took me to prepare for this day. Days of training, plotting, creating weapons that can break golden talismen. All this has led up to this day. 

"Greetings Teca. My name doesn't mean anything to you, Great King of Teca." I say looking up. 

He hasn't changed a bit. Except one of his hands were cut off. Now we were even, but I still want him to bleed. 

"You are not welcomed here." King Teca said. 

"Hm. Is this the great Maya and the three. Rico, Chimi, Pichu, and Maya?" I ask looking at the warriors. 

"Yeah we're the three, and you better leave before we unleash our power." Rico said. 

"Leaving isn't an option for me." I say. 

"It is an option now." Chimi said getting an arrow ready. 

I looked at the arrow. It wasn't glowing. Guess it's not her magic arrows. 

"What do you want?" Queen Teca asked. 

"Your complete and utter surrender." I answered. 

There was a serious of whispers and occasional faints. But King Teca laughed. Of course, he laughed.

"How is a tiny prince like you gonna defeat our entire army?!" King Teca giggled. 

I turn to General Azar. I nod. He howls. More wolves were coming they were hauling huge boxes. Gorillas were haling the bigger ones. A crate was placed behind me. 

"With these. Also, I do not need an army to defeat you. I've done it before, I can do it again." I say.