18

It's been 3 years and he still treats me like a servant. I'm his son. I am his legacy or at least I thought I was. I should be treated like the prince that I am. I'm not his servant or a doormat. I guess he needs time to adjust. I walk to my father's war council meeting. Although it was just him and a couple general. I lower my head. I see the other tribes on the map.

"You've done well conquering Teca. I'll take care of the rest." Father said. 

"The rest? What do you mean the rest?" I ask. 

"The other lands will fall before the peacock." 

"Conquer the other lands? Teca is enough. The Luna Island people have magic. The Puma's are fine warriors. The Jungle clan has archers ten times stronger than ours. It would be impossible to conquer all these lands." I protest. 

He walked over to me. I immediately held in a breath.

"Do not worry my son. We have the iron dragons thanks to you." He smiled. 

"Why do we need to conquer them? We already have enough land for our empire." I say. 

"What do you think the other tribe will do to us? They will try to take back Teca. We must crush them before they crush me." He said.

"Yes my lord." I bow.

"Bring me the King and the Princess. We must first share our victory with them and we must show the others what we can really do." He said. 

I bow. I walk out of the room.