13

The grand Bruha of Luna Island, The Barbarian King and annoying Daughter, the window Queen, who is too young to rule, she's so naive, and me the White Peacock. I am the Lord of the Teca's now. I waited for them. The most dangerous of them was the Bruha, she has powerful magic. I have to restrain her. Fortunately, I have banned weapons in my kingdom. My kingdom. King Teca's rein is over. A new lord will rise from the ashes of Teca. 

I heard a horn blow. I see the arrival of the clans. The Bruha, King and annoying Daughter, widow queen, she was younger than I imagined.

"Lord Shen, the white peacock!" One wolf said. 

The other wolves fought them to bow. I called them off. No need for forcing when they come to me. I took my spear. I walked down. 

"He's paler than I imagined." The widow Queen muttered.

"You're younger than I thought." I respond. 

"What do you want with the Teca's?" The Barbarian princess asked.

"I'm here to regain my throne. I am the prince of Gogmen city... or I was." I look down. 

"No good will come of this boy. You are dealing with powers beyond your control." The Bruha said. 

"Save your breath. What do you want? Your people? The legendary three?" I asked.

"Give us back our people!" The Widow Queen yelled. 

"They are in Teca, which means they belong to me." I say. 

"To do what with? Look at this wall you're building around Teca!!" The Barbarian princess yelled. 

"Yes, this wall is like the wall of my home. I want it at its best before my father comes. Believe me, he's worse than I am. I haven't killed anyone, but he will kill thousands." I say. 

This meeting was getting old. I walked up the stairs. A few flights up, I stop. 

"This meeting is over. And I will not invade, or else I'll start killing. We have the metal dragons." I say pointing.