8

I dodge the first charge and threw a small threaded rope that wrapped around King Teca's hand. I pull him off Chapa. I throw iron feathers at him. He blocked them with his swords. I charge at him again with my spear. I hit his two. 

"I hope you can make this interesting." King Teca said. 

I tripped him with my foot. I knocked him down. He fell face first. I point my sword at him. 

"Papa!" Maya yelled. 

"Pichu hit white boy now!" Pichu yelled. 

General Azar hit Pichu hard with his hammer.

"Stay back." He ordered. 

"Pichu no take orders from wolf man." Pichu said attacking.

Azar slapped Pichu with his hammer. 

"Papa look out!" Maya warned. 

Because of that he blocked my next attack. No matter. I can win this like I won before. I pulled him to the ground with the rope. I whispered into the rope which turned into a snake. It wrapped around King Teca fast. I walked over to him. 

"I beat you again." I smile. 

I claw his face with my metal hand. I've been waiting to do that for some time. I grab my spear. I was ready to cut of his head.

"It ends here. I may have let you live beforehand, but never again." I say. 

Maya charged at me. Her claw was pointed at me. I smile. It's time I show them what this new iron can do. I throw my sword across eagle claw. Shattering eagle claw.