27

"Are we sure he's okay?" I asked. 

"He'll be fine." Rico said. 

"Let's free the prisoners."  I say. 

We ran out of the palace. I see cages everywhere. Where were the wolves? There were only a few gorillas. They must be preparing for something. 

"C'mon." I say. 

"Wait we don't have any weapons. They took them." Chimi said. 

I see Abush she walked over to us. In her hands were our weapons. 

"Abush. How did you get these?" I ask.

"Oh I just borrowed them for a while. Nothing too vile." Abush said. 

She sniffed the air. 

"The air is thick. It's a prick." She said.

We took our weapons. Even though Eagle Claw was broken, I can still wield it. We have to our people. 

"C'mon!!" I yell. 

We ran down the stairs as fast as an eagle and a jaguar. I charge at gorillas. 

"Eagle might!" I yell. 

I kick one in the face hard. I slapped another one with my claw. Chimi had the keys. She started to unlock the cages. Zatz and I were keeping the gorillas at bay, while Pichu delt with the ground soldiers.  Zatz and I spiraled around like a graceful tornado.

"We're doing well. It can't get any worse." Rico said. 

"Rico!!" We all yelled. 

I heard Shen yell. I watch him crash onto the ground. 

"You okay?" Pichu said. 

Shen shakily stood up. He was bleeding out everywhere. His mouth was dripping blood. His father jumped down. 

"Been better." Shen said.