11

"You must be the prince of bats." I say to Zatz. 

"Who are you?" Zatz asked. 

"I am Lord Shen; I am the white peacock. " I answer. 

"The white peacock..." Maya muttered.

"You should leave." Zatz said. 

"I can't." I respond. 

I can never return home, unless I conquer the Teca's. My father will look upon me in proudness. I can still feel his glare. His disappointment clings to my skin. 

"I encourage you, Prince of Bats, to leave now." I say. 

"Not a chance." Zatz said pulling out his sword. 

"You should run." I say. 

I approach Zatz. He has only one eye. I can feel only having one thing. I only have one hand. The city was being destroyed. Now it's easier to conquer. 

"Send all your troops." I tell Azar. 

He nodded. He howled. The wolves charge the land. Zatz charged at me. I block his blade with my sword. I then throw an iron feather at him. It cuts his long face. I kick him back. He was thrown back into the arms of two wolves. The burry his face in the dirt.

"Zatz!!" Maya screamed.

A wolf nailed her to the ground.

"You will pay for this." Zatz said. 

"I don't think I will." I say.

I see a throne on the Teca palace. A throne that resembled my fathers.

"You're throne awaits." General Azar said pointing. 

I smile. I walk up the stairs. A kingdom to call my own at last. I block out the screams and the noises. I only see the throne. I sit on the peacock golden throne. I look down at the wolves and gorillas they were bowing in front of me. General Azar pinned the red flag with the symbol.  

"The Teca's are mine. Send word to my father that I have succeed in conquering the Teca's." I say.