19

"We have to get out of here!" Pichu said pulling on the bars. 

"Forget it we can't." I let out a sigh.

My kingdom, my home burned in fire. Shen won. His father is here, and he seems worse than the prince himself. 

"Maya, don't give up now." Rico said. 

"What do you want me to do?! I can't do anything. His weapons can break golden talisman. He has metal monsters and an army that is a million times stronger than ours." I say. 

"It'll be alright Maya." Rico said. 

"Hah. Fat chance." Shen said coming in. 

Chimi growled. 

"My farther is here and believe me he will destroy you and the other clans." He said. 

His eyes didn't look to happy. They show a slight tone of sadness. 

"You don't seem to happy do you?" I ask. 

"That's none of your business." Shen hissed. 

"Your fathers back shouldn't you be happy? You've won." I say. 

Shen let out a sigh. 

"I wish it was such a victory." Shen said. 

"Pichu lost." Pichu said. 

"You would never understand." Shen said. 

"I want to." I say. 

Rico looked at me. I stood up I walked over to him. He steps back. He let out a breath.

"You know, after 3 years I thought things would be different. I thought that my father would be able to see me not as a failure.  I thought he would honor me like a true prince. Heh. I sure got that wrong. In truth, I envy all of you." Shen said.

"You envy us? Why?" Rico asked. 

"You all have a relationship with each other, and you all would risk your life for each other. King Teca spoke highly of his daughter and loved her with every breath of his heart. My father clearly doesn't." Shen said. 

I was kind of starting to feel a little sad for the prince. I would hate it where my father doesn't love me. A gorilla opened the cage, and two wolves grabbed me. 

"My father wants to see you and your family." Shen said.