Chapter 18

I was wearing a tight black dress that was way short, but Bethany said I had to wear it.

I opened the door to the party. My ears were instantly filled with rock music. I didn't mind I like rock.

I looked around for Bethany. I walked through the big crowd pushing my way through.

Finally I found Bethany outside. She was leaning against the wall, her hands across her chest, she was holding something though I wasn't close enough to see what it was.

I Walked closer to see she was smoking a ciggerate.

I have never done that, I've drank but I have never done any drugs.

I walked up to her and she smiled.

"Hey." She said then motioned toward the ciggerate asking me if I want to try.

I shook my head.

"You've never smoked?" Bethany asked a bit suprised.

"No, never. Its just never come up." I said leaning on the wall like she was.

"Just try it." She said handing me the ciggerate.

I stared at it for a while then finally grew the strength to put the ciggerate to my lips.

That's when everything changed.

^•••••••••^•••••^•••••••••••^•••••••••^

I sat in the back of the Math class by Winter and Bethany.

Winter was writing notes quickly looking and down. She's your perfect kind of student. Reminded me of someone I once knew.

Bethany was like me, not a single word in our notebooks just sitting back ignoring the teacher.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Bethany shoot her hand in the air. I looked at her and she signaled me to do the same. So I did.

"Bethany?" The teacher said putting his board marker between two fingers.

"Can I like go to the bathroom?" She said getting up knowing he would say yes. He nodded and then looked towards me.

"Abigail?" He asked.

"Uh it's uh, Abby. Can I go too?" I asked he nodded. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

I followed Bethany down the hall.

We went into the bathrooms and she pulled out a ciggerate. We shared one And we heard someone coming in.

She gave the ciggerate to me and ran into the stall. The only stall. I quickly looked around for somewhere to put it out.

"Abigail Higgins!" The principal yelled.

She pulled me into her office and put the ciggerate out in a small grape bowl.

"Smoking on school grounds!?" She yelled. In my old school I would of just got a call to my dad, but something told me it would be worse.

"This is the kind of the people get kicked out of school for!" She yelled, once again.

"I know I'm sorry." I said sitting up in my chair a little more.

She sighed then said. "Two days in OOSS." (Out Of School Suspension.)

••••••••••••••••••••
|A/N|

HIIII
I'm out of school and I've been so lazy!

Are you guys enjoying??

Because I'm having lots of fun coming up with new ideas.

Vote!
If we can get 10 votes on this chapter I'll post two chapters at once!

BYE MY UNICORNS!