Chapter Six

I clapped as the boys finshed there song. Its been about a week since they started tour. To be honest I have crush on Liam.

He's cute and a sweet gentleman.

After saying that I was disappointed, disappointed that I was starting to sound like a girly girl. I checked the time on my phone, 10:56.

The boys show lasted awhile tonight, I don't mind it's better than sitting in the hotel room doing homework.

My dad approached me and looked at his watch before saying, "You should get back to the hotel before the traffic gets bad." After he said that he started fishing threw his pockets and finally found his rental car keys and placed them in my hands .

"Okay , goodnight dad." I said then kissed him on the cheek. I started toward the car before I was stopped.

"Are you Abby Higgins?" A 15 or 16 year old girl said with tears in her eyes.

"Uh- Yeah. " I hesitated.

"C-Can I have a picture?" She asked stuttering

"With me?" I asked in disbelief .

She nodded and I agreed to taking a few pictures.

She searched for her phone and we took a few pictures. She thanked me and hugged me goodbye.

Once I reached the car I noticed I had a twitter notification.

" @Onneedirection4ev: omg I met Paul's daughter !! She is beautiful www. Twitter.com/fifxv947jdvv "

I chuckled before heading to the hotel. After I was in my room I took a shower and wore a long black tshirt and didn't bother to put pants on. I mean would you!

I clicked on the tv and watched Netflix. After a couple of episodes of One Tree Hill I heard a knock on the door.

I pushed the covers off of me and walked toward the door. I stood on my tiptoes and looked threw the peep hole to see Harry standing there with

a small pizza box.

I unlocked the door and opened it up.

"Hey, Paul wanted me to bring you some pizza."

I took the small box and opened it. It was cheese pizza, my favorite. I closed and it and look back at him

"Thanks." I said smiling.

He started smiling like a doofus he is.

"What?" I asked very annoyed.

"It's just, you, look ." He laughed before finishing "All girly."

I giggled and shut the door. I sat on my bed and ate my pizza as I watched One Tree Hill.

My phone started ringing . I looked down at it and my dad was calling me. I rolled my eyes and put my pizza on the bedside table before pressing ignore on my phone.

I clicked off the tv and laid down and very quickly fell asleep.