Chapter 10

"Hey!" I heard someone yell. "Hey! Trouble."

I spun around to see the guitar boy waving smiling.

My eyes widened, I waved back and jogged up to the boys trying to get away from the guitar boy.

Once we were finally at the hotel I looked behind me to make sure he hadn't followed us.

I walked into the hotel and headed for the elevators.

I got into the first available elevator and pressed flour 4. Harry stepped in and stood in the corner leaning on the pole.

The elevator doors shut and I felt it move up.

The elevator ride was silent.

The doors opened and I let him go out before I followed. Harry stopped at a door and fished threw his pockets.

I was in the room acrossed him. I grabbed my card and swiped it in the slot.

I twisted the door knob and went inside.

I put my purse on the table that was displayed by the door.

I walked into the bedroom and went threw my suitcase to find comfy clothes.

I grabbed grey Hanes sweat pants and paired it with a sweat shirt that had #Selfie acrossed the chest.

I put my hair in a messy pony tail. I walked into the living room and grabbed the remote and flipped threw the channels. It was all French shows with accents I couldn't understand.

I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and went threw twitter. I took a picture if the tv and posted it with the caption of:

@AbbyHiggins: Thanks dad for leaving me in a hotel room with foreign shows. www.twitter.com/jdx73gdcg65

@HarryStyles: @AbbyHiggins My room came with a DVD player. Sucker!

@AbbyHiggins: :O Don't rub it in! @HarryStyles

I locked my phone and walked outside to my balcony. I look over the ledge and see him. The guitar boy.

"Hey!" He yelled at me.

"Come up!" I yelled back.

I saw him count up windows and acrossed then run in.

I giggled and the went back inside. After about 4 minutes I heard a knock on the door. I walked to it and looked threw the peek hole.

He was standing there looking around.

I opened the door and stepped aside so he could walk in.

"Nice." He said looking around.

"What's your name?" I asked him as we walked into the living room.

"Aaron." He said looking around.

I nodded with a smile,

"What's yours?" He asked looking me deep in the eyes.

"Abby." I said looking back at him.

"That's beautiful." He said smiling. "It fits you perfectly."

He grabbed my chin and we both leaned in to kiss. Our lips touched . we kisses for awhile.

Just a kiss.

That's all I felt.

But I wanted to feel more.m

(A/N HII

I HAVE AN INSTAGRAM! Xxonedirection123xX
I'll post sneak peeks!
Check me out

Okay

•Vote

•Comment for an update

•Follow me

•Add this to your Reading List