Chapter Five

I kept searching even tho I knew my phone wasnt there. I scooted quietly to the door and peeked out, I giggled when I saw Niall climbing the ladder but failing and falling!

I opened the small wooden door and climbed down the ladder.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him heading to my car.

"Paul sent me." Niall informed me. I could tell he was following me.

I opened my car door.

"Look I'm okay now. We have to leave, I understand." I said looking in his very blue eyes. Niall walked up to me then embraced me into a hug.

When the hug was over I sat in my car and buckled myself up.

"Drive safe." Niall said before turning around and going to his car.

.'.'.'.','.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.".'.'.'.".".'

I hugged Emma. "Babe, buy me a t-shirt in every state, that way I will think I went with you!"

We both giggled and threw the laughing I managed to say "Okay"

After all the long good byes I headed on the plane. I sat down on a window seat and buckled up. I stared out the window.

I felt a tap on my shoulder after turning around I saw Harry.

"Mind if I sit here?" Harry asked.

I nodded and watched him sit down and buckle up.

I faced my attention back to the window. I ignored the annoying flight attendant talk and laid my head back.