Chapter 12

I frantically searched threw my bag for a shirt.

The boys concert in Nashville Tennessee was in 10 minutes and I need to get dressed. I grabbed a black long sleeved shirt and put on I have denim skinny jeans on.

I slipped on boots and put on my leather jacket. I already put on my makeup and curled my hair so I ran towards the building they were playing in.

I cut the line.

"Hey Jake." I said flashing a smile.

"Hey Abby. Come on in." He said and I ran into the building and threw he doors to the back stage.

"Hey Abs you look nice." Liam said giving me a smile. I returned one and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I clicked on twitter and tweeted.

@AbbyHiggins: Nashville your already loud and it hasn't started! Just amazing! :)

@GemGirl: @AbbyHiggins WHAT YOUR HEERE ASFFGJ ARE U IN THE CROWD?! ASDGHKK

@AbbyHiggins: No, Should I be? I'll be on the crowd when the show starts! Have fun Babes, they planned a great show! @GemGirl

I shoved my phone in my pocket and joined the before show huddle.

"Family on 3! 1...2......3." My dad chanted.

"Family."

•••••

I smiled and took a couple pictures with some girls in the crowd.

The show just ended and I'm waiting for the fans to clear out.

"Thanks Abby!" One girl said squealing.

"Your welcome!" I said smiling. I grabbed her hands and gave them a squeeze.

She hugged me and walked of joining there moms.

I picked up some cups that people dropped, and threw them away. There was no one was here anymore just some people cleaning up.

And Gage, another bodyguard.

"Ready to head to the bus?" Gage asked me.

"Sure!" I said and flashed him a smile.

We walked to the bus and u went inside. I shut and locked the door.

"Nice show boys!" I said smiling.

They were all eating at the booth/table.

"Thank you!" Niall said while chewing.

"Glad you enjoyed it. It was a blast!" Louis said while typing away on his phone.

"How's Eleanor?" I asked sitting beside him.

"Good . I miss her tons, tho." He said finally looking up from his phone.

"Good. I need to go do homework, I have alot." I said getting up and heading to my bunk.

I spread my homework out on table and grabbed a pencil. I started on math.

I glanced threw the math book and wrote down some answers.

I grabbed my phone and stuffed my homework back in my suitcase.

(A/N ;

I'm sorry if you hate this but this week has been busy. School has just beer horrible. LOTS OF HOMEWORK.

I'm also writing a book about tips for new writers.

Check it out.

WE NEED A NAME THAT I CAN CALL YOU GUYS! COMMENT ONE AND WINNER WILL GET A SHOUTOUT AND A FOLLOW!

•Comment out fan name.
•Vote
•Message me I love talking to you guys
•Follow me on Instagram (xxonedirection123xx)

NEW CHAPTER SOON!