Chapter 9

"Bye." I said to the guitar boys. We had been talking for hours!

I started walking toward the cute shoe store.

"Wait! What's your name?" I heard his adorable Irish voice yell.

I wasn't going to say anything but I did.

"Trouble!" I yelled. I kept walking, a speed walked to the cute shoe store.

I opened the door. I heard a ding from the door .There were shoe racks against the wall that went up to the ceiling, and shoe racks that were 4 feet tall shoe racks in isle.

I walked threw the isle looking at the shoes, there was a mens/boys section.

I pulled out white 4in. shoes and look for my size.

"Hey." A voice whispered sending shivers down my back. I turned around and Harry was standing there.

"Hi, you know your really good at scaring people." I said turning back to the white heels.

"It's a gift." He said putting his hand on his heart.

"I thought singing was your gift." I said going threw sizes.

"Everyone can sing, they just need confidence." Harry said leaning on the shoe rack.

"Woah, that was deep. Maybe your gift is being a poet." I said and looked him in the eyes. I then went to the the check out and bought white heels.

"Well. I'm going to catch up with the boys. Are you coming?" I asked Harry. He nodded and followed me down the streets of France.

"You know you interest me." Harry said as he walked beside me.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"It's just you are so.... mysterious." He said looking for my reaction.

I stopped and looked at him in the eyes thinking of something to say.

"How about this. Im a locked door, locked in the inside and out. I can't get out and you can't get in." I said the continued to walk.

We finally caught up with my dad.

"Do you want to head back to the hotel?" My dad asked the guys.

"Sure....Im hungry...there's girls here...yes."

"Okay we're going to the hotel." My dad said and started towards the hotel.

"Hey!" I heard some one yell. "Hey Trouble."