Chapter 8

I wrapped my robe on over my pjs and walked onto the balcony. I sat on the rocking chair and looked at the stunning view that was Paris.

I stood up after awhile and walked back into the hotel room. I took a quick shower and then dressed into a white crop top and a black skirts I put white knee high socks and black combat boots.

I dried my bright red hair, and curled it. I did my black smokey eye and bright red lip stick.

I grabbed my beanie and put it on my head I put, my phone, sunglasses, my wallet, and gum in my purse, which was more like a beach bag. (I put a picture.)

I put my leather jacket on and walked out my hotel room making sure to lock it behind me.

I walked into the elevator and pushed the button for the lobby. The doors closed and after a couple seconds opened again and Perrie Edwards walked in.

"Ahh your going to the lobby as well!" She said and gave me a smile. I opened my purse and grabbed my sunglasses. I slid them on my face. When the doors opened I walked out to the lobby.

"Hey Abby!" Niall Chirped. I gave him a small wave.

"Where's Zayn?" I heard Perrie ask.

"He's resting up for the tonight." My dad answered.

"Okay. Paparazzi will be everywhere. Call me if you have any problems."My dad said.

"Bye Losers, I'm going shopping." I said walking out of the hotel.

I walked up the sidewalk looking around the wonderful city.

I took a picture of the Eiffel Tower, and posted the picture on Instagram with the caption:

Pure beauty :)

I put my phone in my bag and walked more toward the Eiffel Tower.

The more I got close the better it looked. I sat on a bench that sat in front of it.

"Hello, Would you like a map?" I tall man asked me .

"Sure, Thanks." I said grabbing a map of France from him.

I opened it up and scanned it. I looked up and saw a handsome man sitting on a fountain ledge. He was strumming his guitar, singing with a soft pretty voice. I could tell he was a Irish.

He had dirty blonde hair swept acrossed his face. He had green eyes that were beautiful .

He stopped strumming and French people started clapping.

I turned my attention back to my map. I was at the Eiffel Tower 2 miles from a cute store I want to check out.

"Hello, Love." I looked up and saw the guitar boy standing infront of me.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Can I sit?" He politely asked.

I nodded, "Yea."