Chapter Seven

I grabbed my phone and looked in the mirror. I was wearing a black shirt with wording on it the said " Live Or Die " I paired it with black skinny jeans and a leather jacket. I slipped on my white converse and walked out of my motel room.

Niall looked at my shirt and said "I love how encouraging your shirts are!"

I laughed before rolling my bags to the car. "Abby! Wanna ride with me?" My father asked me with a smile.

"Sure." I said putting my bags in the trunk. I sat down on the passenger seat and buckled up.

I looked straight forward the whole way to the airport. I couldn't wait to get to Paris.

After we boarded the plane I sat on a window seat and Harry sat beside me.

"We better buckle up, love." He spoke to me reaching for his seatbelt.

"Harry, sweet, innocent, Harry," I said he looked at me very confused. I smiled before looking out the window finishing with,

"I'm a Trouble Maker."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up with my head on the plane window.

"One Hour left!" Liam said smiling at me.

I rubbed my head, I must have hit it while we were going up.

"I told you to wear a seat belt!" Harry mocked me by looking out the window and finishing with,

"But your a Trouble Maker."

I playfully slapped his shoulder.

"Shut up you doofus." I said looking out the window focusing on the clouds.

"We have landed in Paris, France." I heated a voice say, "Please gather your belongings and you may leave. Thanks for flying with us!"

I gathered my stuff and walked side by side with Harry. When we exited paparazzi started taking pictures. I felt a hand grab mine.

Harry had latched on to mine. People started screaming out stuff like,

"Who's the girl?"

"Harry are you taken?"

"Liam did your mom die?"

Once we reached the car I let go of Harry's hand and got in.

"Nice Work." I heard Harry whisper in my ear.

•••••••••

A/N: Sorry for the wait!!! I already started on the next chapter it will be long!!

BYE!!

Vote and follow me!!!