Chapter 1: Beating the Aliens to America!!

A/N: Okay guys this is my first story so please bear with me!! Please give me your feedback and vote, comment, whatever you want!! :) And a humungous thank you for reading :D

xx-Haylee

Ichigo’s point of view:

Ugghhh….Its Tuesday morning, and I have to go to school. Danggit...At least I’ll be able to see Aoyama-kun!  Stepping into my shower, I let the warm water run over my body, but I have to hurry since I'm alredy running late! After I’m dressed and ready, I go downstairs to see my dad going off about something he did at work, and mom swooning over him. They really are a cute couple, I’m happy to have them as parents. I grab some toast and run out the door, realizing that I’m going to be late! AGAIN!! I’m sprinting down the streets, and finally reach school where everyone was already going inside. Just great…I think, running to class before I’m too late.

I’m late, I’m so very late! Running, once again, to Café Mew Mew, where I know Mint and Shirogane are bound to yell at me for being late again. I burst through the doors, and see everyone there, glaring at me. I sigh, and quickly go back to the changing room and put on my uniform. I start working and taking orders immediately, trying to make up for me being late. “Where have you been Ichigo?” Mint asks tauntingly. “Probably on a date with Aoyama-kun!!” Pudding answers back. I blush, and turn away, so everyone doesn’t see my red face. “N-no!! I was just running late, that’s all!” I mutter back, laughing unconvincingly. Keiichiro and Shirogane come out, calling us down to the basement immediately. We all exchanged a confused look before following them.

When we all get down there, Shirogane addresses us, saying “We’ve received news for the Mew Project. It turns out that there are not just five Mews.” All of us gasp, looking at each other shocked. “Wha…what does that mean?!?!” Lettuce asks timidly, but worried. “There is another Mew, but thankfully only one Mew left, but there is a problem with her location.” Shirogane says, closing his eyes and shaking his head before continuing. “She is in America.” AMERICA?! How did a Mew get in America? I just stand there with my mouth gaping open. “Well….we have to go get her then...Right?” I say slowly, making sure I was actually saying what I meant to say. Keiichiro nodded. “We are going to send you to America. You leave in 3 days.”

“WHAT?!” We all practically scream at them. “And how exactly is this going to work??” I say, getting worked up. “I can’t leave my brothers and sister!!” Pudding said, looking frantic. “I have a job to do.” Zakuro says, speaking for the first time. “I can’t just leave! I have school!” Mint and Lettuce say. “HOLD ON!!” Shirogane yelled, silencing us. We stood there in silence, waiting for him to say something. “I’ve already worked it out with your families and jobs. This is going down as a worker’s vacation. So nothing to worry about, just get packing and don’t miss the plane. It leaves at 12:00 Friday afternoon.” “Oh…” we all mutter, feeling slightly bad for yelling at him. “But, I need to warn you. The aliens have somehow found out about her too. They will try to get to her first, as they think she is defenseless. She doesn’t know she’s a Mew yet, but the power coming off her is defiantly a Mew’s power. So we need to get to her before they do. Here, take this.” Keiichiro said, tossing me the little pendant the five of us have. “She will need that if she is going to survive the aliens.” Shirogane dismissed us, and we went back upstairs, changing back into our normal clothes. “Bye-Bye!” I said to them, and then walked out of the café. A new Mew huh? I wonder what she will be like…what’s her animal? I start thinking, and I actually get excited to go to America. This is going to be so much fun!

 (3 days later)

Ahhh!! I’m on a plane!! I smile so big, looking around in wonder as I take a seat next to Pudding. She seems to be excited to, and I see Mint, Lettuce, Zakuro, Keiichiro and Shirogane all comfortable in their seats. *intercom voice: Please fasten your seatbelts, we are going to be taking off soon.*

Tokyo Mew Mew: An American Mew?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara